Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any NISMO 4WD owners out there yet? Would love to know what 0-60 times and MPG you are getting. Brochure figures aren't worth the paper they are printed on. Would especially love to see a youtube vid of a 0-60 attempt(obviously done in a safe place)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Just going through some old posts, and remembered this one

My 4WD Nismo is here

But a bit early to be talking 0-60 or mpg, as I'm still on the first tank of fuel...

First impressions are good though - fractional delay when flooring it, whilst it gets its head together, nothing major at all, more like its going "wow great, about to have some fun. Let's......GO!"
Delay is certainly no longer than it would take to manually downshift, but because you're not actually doing anything with your left foot or left hand, it is noticeable.

Plus of course there is the option to knock it into manual and downshift for yourself if you see the gap coming

So far, very, very happy

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Yes although I have a manuel I was very impressed with the Auto on demo
Especially when you drop it into manuel section absolutly revs like crazy
0.60 was only 0.2 seconds faster in the manuel so very little difference in real world driving
One thing I have not read is mid range acceleration figures as I would love to compare it against other performance cars
I find it it's a very quick revving engine with a really short shift gearbox comapared to the long travel I'm I used in my subarus

·
Registered
99 Posts
I am also still running mine in, still another 700 miles to go before I can floor the accelerator.But one thing I can say already is don't worry too much about the figures cos this car is very very quick on twisty roads.I have just got back from a quick summers evening buzz round country lanes and without even taking it near to 4000rpm, in torque vectoring mode it just goes around corners like they are not even there, which makes for very rapid and effortless progress cos you hardly need to slow down and can carry lots of speed out of corners!And I haven't even put it into sport mode yet. I am loving this car!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I'll second that

It's deceptively quick - life saver, indicate... And time to pull back in again, overtake successful

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not long now. Should be collecting on Thursday all being well already got my reg :-D 90% of my driving is on country roads which is why I went for 4wd, I took the 2wd round the same roads and the bumps and undulations just caused wheelspin 4wd car just gobbled up the roads with no problem at all

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
1210 miles on now in 3 weeks
1000 miles was averaging 36.1
Has now dropped to 35.3 after a very fast couple of hundred miles
It's a rocket after 4000 revs
Delighted with it and finding no real performance drop from my impreza

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lordharding wrote: 1210 miles on now in 3 weeks
1000 miles was averaging 36.1
Has now dropped to 35.3 after a very fast couple of hundred miles
It's a rocket after 4000 revs
Delighted with it and finding no real performance drop from my impreza

Lol, first post

You talking about the diesel one???

Any plans for a impreza style big north one for the Juke???

I'm hoping to get a Nismo in the next 3 months, fingers crossed

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
merseydiver wrote:7.2 seconds - Sorry no video
Yer it's much better than the brochure figures would lead you to believe!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts