Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple poll realy, but I just wondered what would be the most popular choice colour wise as now I have seen all 3 up close and personal, I like em all.I'm thinking Black, Silver, White would be my order of choice now but initially I liked the White due to the concept.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Undecided. The black Nismo looks gorgeous in the flesh, but having owned 2 black cars in my life, I find the maintenance too onerous to live with. Silver looks great, but owning a silver Juke, I would possibly want something different. This brings me to white which looks sleek and Nismo'esque.

I'd just love to be in the position to be able to choose truth be told... Cheers to those that can and have...

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
it was a no brainer for me when i saw it for the first time from photo's in white and then saw it in the flesh sparkling in the sunlight i ordered it straight away,the the other alternative was black and i just don't do black vehicles and silver was not available there again it's just down to personal preference.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I test drove the white one and it looked lovely, but it just wasn't me. I have had my one black car and it won't happen again! So I chose silver - but that's just me. I wish cars still came in decent blue colours - why oh why has medium blue gone out of fashion?I reckon you need to see them in the flesh (metal). For example I thought the silver looked much nicer in real life than it does in photos. I guess the same goes for the other colours if they are your preference.Anyway don't let anyone try to tell you which is best - make your decision and enjoy it! To heck with the colour fascists

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well put SilverNismo...Ultimately I will never let anyone else dictate my decision, but thought it would be interesting to see the outcome of colour choice made by the other members.At first I realy liked white as the Nismo Concept looked so fresh and clean, but then my first test drive was in a Black Nismo and a majority of my previous cars were Black so it seemed logical. However now that I have finally seen the Silver up close, despite being told by two seperate dealerships that its not available, I realy like that too!I will likely get Black or Silver, just need to get them side by side to choose.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
the white nismo's are not voting for some unknown reason wake up and vote

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Jukeov wrote: Gadget wrote: the white nismo's are not voting for some unknown reason wake up and vote
Well, I'm logged in and a Juke supporter and it says I cannot vote, otherwise I'd go for the white

Funnily enough it told me the same thing.

I will have a look at the settings for polls laterit could be something I have set wrong

1 - 20 of 26 Posts