Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I cant believe it went to the dealers today for some warranty work the Nismo was at a shopping centre that I had to go to so when I got there I went straight to the stand. There she was white and clean and sitting there with no one taking a look other I go first thoughts was hello this is just arctic white on close look I can see a subtle difference but nothing to light my fire. I would say that what did bug me was the more than apparent difference between the metal panels and the bumpers and spoiler where as the car looked a clean white those parts just looked dirty. I have always thought the white was the worst for showing the shade difference and the Nismo is no different. What am please with is the croc lights they look a gem in black

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Black looks fantastic on a car
I've had 3 black cars in my life
Mg metro 1982
Ford Xr3i. 1983-1986
Rover tourer 1998 2003
Loved the black but just so hard to keep clean
The Nismo in white will be the first white car in my life
So will be interesting to see how it polishes up

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have to agree I have only seen pictures of it in black but I too thought it looked great sadly the wife refuses to ever have a black car

·
Registered
73 Posts
ctrdetailing wrote:im guessing most feel the same going on sales reports , id like to see the black one in the flesh
Looks, and drives great in the flesh

·
Registered
419 Posts
The showroom Nismo at Wellington Motors is black and this sold it to us but I did drive over to anther dealer to see a white one before ordering and it just did not do it for my wife or I. It looks very sharp in black and shows off the red trim very well but like all things it's down to personal choice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.