Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies if these pics have been posted before but I didn't recognise these angles and some of the details they show.Nice seats, and interesting decals

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
seats am I missing something decals and I havent seen these angles beforejust makes the strain of waiting even worseI have to be honest i think Nissan under estimate the demand for this car and will not be able to supply them fast enough, unless of course they build them prior to release

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the original pics were bigger and I had to downsize them. In the pic below I tried to change the brightness and contrast so you can see the seats better:

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
i just about saw the seats after i posted and yes they look great sadly it looks like a row is going to erupt in the Deks house hold as Mrs D is not keen on the Nismoand I am so it looks like its the wife or the Nismo I will miss her

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't see the problem mate. Mrs Deks has the red one and you buy a white one. I've heard it makes a marriage made in heaven!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul_S has sent me some pics of the Nismo Juke at Sunderland. these are a test pre production model and is sittting on x trail rims as the Nismo one have not yet arrivedI'd like to thank Nissansportz for allowing use of these pictures

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.