Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent had the chance to take one out yet as local dealer doesn't have one, but here is a review from a member posted on the facebook page for the forum " Nismo
review... The car looks great on the outside, although I am not keen on
the wheels. Inside its a different story. The suede seats are not as
comfortable as they should be, there is no armrest (very poor) and the
facia it exactly the same as other jukes. As a dig-t owner I can confirm
that this feels no faster. Yes the exhaust note is a slight
improvement, but all in all its a disappointment! A nice idea, but the
engine should have been properly tuned to around 250bhp to offer any
added excitement. Also had a quick look at economy... On my 20min test
drive around town, the screen read 14mpg! Ouch! "
Deks2013-01-13 14:25:37

·
Registered
663 Posts
talking to the manager at my local Nissan dealer this afternoon while looking over the Nismo, he tells me that the top MPG is around 22.on top of the 22 grand price tag they had on it i dont think i will bother

·
Registered
867 Posts
Good find Steve; interesting to see if this forms the collective opinion going forward. Style over substance was also my concern as a DIG-T owner.

If it becomes a sales failure there may yet be some good bargains to be had and the resale value should also be reflective long term.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Resale value was a little shocker. Tbh. pcp figure I was given said final value at end of term was the same as my current dci. Which means a bigger loss than my dci over the same period.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sales of this car will come from people who are buying a juke for the first time or upgrading from a dci or 1.6 petrol,I doubt many dig-t owners will bother if there is no marked difference in drive and performance.I feel Nissan have made a mistake not giving the Nismo more Bhp take a look around most of the competition for this car all have better stats.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
It is odd that it's not that much more powerful. We know the engine can give huge BHP. Still, early days. I'm waiting for someone on here to have a drive and post up
Paul_S2013-01-13 21:02:15

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
iceman wrote: It's devoid of Nismos near me for the 10 days will have a test drive as it would be rude not too,might even take the wife to accompany me in the passenger seat

Much more fun to go alone

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just a little thought, if you find the performance figures disappointing don't forget Nissan do have plans for a stripped back RS version later on. Although going by their timing of the standard model i wouldnt expect the RS until Next year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts