Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone, just joined up today.Ordered our new Juke Nismo yesterday. Pearl Black paint and alarm. Waiting to hear about delivery dates but dealer says it will be March. Can't wait.Read somewhere that there is a new Nissan Connect and this will be fitted on all March cars - Anyone know about this?Thanks Gismo

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi Gismo, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Gismo, welcome to the forum. Nice car only a little bit jealous.re Connect. Yes the Nismo has a different connect system fitted although my understanding from Nissan is this is being rolled out to all Jukes with the connect system. It has features on it that work thru an app with your phone/tablet I have seen a picture on the Nissan site that shows it with dials on relating to car performance etc and also you will be able to suscribe to a google app.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome. Feels like a very friendly group and happy to be here. Just need to get my hands on the car now!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Hi and welcome. This is all the info I've seen on it:Nissan Connect with enhanced functionality* The Juke Nismo is among the first Nissans to feature an enhanced version of the Nissan Connect infotainmentsystem. Already an enormously successful system, Connect continues to offer an exceptional package ofnavigation and connectivity in one standard fit, integrated package. Benefitting from a larger 5.8-inch touch-screen display, the latest system includes Google 'Send to Car'navigation software allowing routes planned at home to be transferred directly to the car. Additional connectedservices include Google Points of Interest (POI), nearest fuel prices, plus flight and weather information.Enhanced satellite navigation functionality also includes exit view and lane guidance, in addition to the fullBluetooth connectivity and reversing camera systems that Connect users have come to rely on. *Availability depends on local market launch date The new Infiniti's will have this!! --> http://www.infinitiusa.com/all-new-q50/technology/
Paul_S2013-02-12 21:24:09

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, the Mini went back yesterday and Wellington Motors came up trumps as they have lent us a brand new Note n-tec with most of the toys. I will now be able to get used to Nissan Connect before the Nismo arrives.Out of interest my Blackberry 9300 paired up on bluetooth without any problems and seems to have full functionality.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Mine was ordered yesterday
Nismo in white manuel

Delivery date 27march although sometimes it takes a few days for the private plate to be transferred so maybe 1st week in April

Sounds exciting this connect

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lordharding wrote:Mine was ordered yesterday Nismo in white manuel Delivery date 27march although sometimes it takes a few days for the private plate to be transferred so maybe 1st week in April Sounds exciting this connect
Our Countryman has already gone so am hoping to get my retention back from DVLC long before the car arrives. Should be with the dealer on 18th March and with us around 20th.I have been playing with the Connect and am quite impressed as it seems to do the job and is easy to use but it's the original model and not the new updated version that we will see in our cars. Not too sure what's new other than lane direction on mapping but believe it has some connectivity/features from Google. We shall see!
Gismo2013-02-23 09:14:57

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Deks wrote:Gismo, I am prety certain the Nismo has the new connect in it, it will also at some point have googley bits available for it and an app for performance or something like that.
Yes, Nissan told me that it is on all Jukes built after 01-02-13 so I immediately doubted this! However, I am told it is the case and is certainly on the Nismo. Look forward to finding out when the car arrives.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.