Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While searchimng the net for something this morning I came across these imagesi wonder what happened to the concept? I wonder if Nissan will now add this to the Nismo rangethe pictures first broke cover a year ago, but have to say I haveent heard of it since.Has some striking similarities to the Juke Nismo

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
V44VAA wrote:
Very Abarth. Looks better in white than the Juke Nismo IMO...I like it aswell, also worth noting the original Nismo Juke images were of a similar white that seems to have altered on the road version

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You'll notice a lot of differences between the original concept and the production versionconcept sits lower, the hedalight bowls are coloured concept had twin exhausts and I think but cant remember for certain it had larger wheels.

·
Registered
73 Posts
It's also lost the red trim off of the wheels the Dark Knight version has. I liked that touch, might have to go all black or try the red trim with some plasti dip.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Just an update and a carry on from Deks information early last year.
Nismo seems to be the name of the Game at present with Nissan.

Nissan has now presented the next generation Nismo Model the Micra (in Japan it is called the March). This is the next generation of the recent newly designed small Micra with Sport extras such as DRL's / Suspension Mods / Spoilers / Larger Alloys / + typical Nismo extras . The basic Micra has a 1.2l with a Compressor motor with 116PS / 156 Nm of Torque mated to a CVT Gearbox. The"S" model has a larger Nismo engine will be 1.5l with 153PS / 206Nm of Torque with a 5 speed manual box. Colors appear to be as all other Nismo's Black / Silver / White. The launch is planned for the end of 2013 in Asia and there are no present plans for a European Launch. Hopefully this follow up information is of some interest to you Guys - Dave

·
Registered
7 Posts
I like the wifes Micra, its confortable, fast and easy to drive, the space is very usable inside to, I would definately of bought one of these, possibly instead of the DIG-T I just bought, I love the look of the Nismo Leaf though I am not that trusting of electric cars yet.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I've had 4 micras, nippy but, dare I say .. Kinda boring?

That ones much less boring!!! Fee2015-06-26 20:33:49

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
New post just means a new post, which could be in response to an old post, as the above is.Quite a few 'old posts' have very relevant information, so are worth keeping though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Blame me I am slowly going through the old posts and this was the first I saw or heard of it, it might be 24 months old, but I have only been here 24 hours (roughly)

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Ah, its alright Bronson... You get stuck in...nice to see all the old posts... Bit like reminiscing in old age!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts