Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sat in my local dealer while my car is having its first service and recall notices addressed.

In the showroom is a black AWD CVT Nismo.

I must say the Nismo in the flesh looks awesome; no pictures do it justice. The seats are comfortable yet supportive and the material used in their construction is of noted quality. The dark interior (headlining, centre console and switchgear) all compliment the Nismo branding suitably well; the cabin is a vey pleasant place to be. Different, sporty, yet with a familiar feel.

The exterior bodywork touches also make for a more aggressive, yet streamlined appearance. Love the front and rear valances, side skirts and DRLs. The red pinstripe compliments the whole package/red mirror caps.

I am sold; I just wish I had the funds to go and get one. That new car smell is also drawing me in.

I just need to persuade Mrs C that she should have mine and that we need to be a two Juke family. Oh; and rob a bank....

The very best of luck to all you Nismo buyers; you will not be disappointed.

Right, time to go and test the drivers seat out again...Darren C2013-03-18 09:08:29

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
this is all I need, already regretting the decision not to get one. Especially when friends are now looking at them. I have a feeling that I will soon be on the phone seeing whats about.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some debt to pay off first; also thinking about moving house next year - not really a good time.

This said; there is a job opportunity coming up in the next month or two that might help if I am successful...

·
Registered
663 Posts
i know what you mean Deks, the more i hear of people having a Nismo the more i think i would like one as they are the bee's knee's. i have only just had my Tekna but in reality i could not have afforded the extra 3 grand i would have need to get the Nismo so it always has been and always will be a dream, but never mind, it doesnt hurt to dream

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Well, I emailed a dealer this morning to make enquiries but didnt get a reply probably just aswell but it would have been nice to have had a response to the question even if it was a no go response

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's a shame Steve; I still thought it a buyers market.

I had a good chat with one of the salesmen today; they haven't sold many, but reckon they could have one in the showroom within 4-6 weeks of ordering.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Our local dealer were selling the nismo demo cvt for £18k, already sold unfortunately but also found out delivery would not be until may for the buyer as the dealers are tied in to keeping them for 4 months

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
Like the look, but I'm more than happy with my dCi - it's not just the added 3 grand or more, but the running costs would probably be almost double, and that's quite a consideration. But if it wasn't I'd probably be in my dealer already.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I can confirm the 4-6 week lead time ;-)

Well, 6 week anyway!

Slightly gutted knowing that there is one in my spec, sitting on a dlr floor somewhere... :-D

I do like the Juke - but I love the Nismo :)

·
Registered
663 Posts
yes, i think it was Coventry that was selling their demo Nismo for £17,000, not far for me to have gone if i hadnt just had the Tekna but never mind i do love the car i have i must say

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
seems all the dealers are keen to get shot of their demo's I wonder why. Maybe because all the dealers had to have one and if they are multi franchise maybe they just want one between the group. Oh well bargains to be had for some if you dont mind being 2nd owner and a few months wait until its available. I would certainly have gone for the one Kats was considering as I think that was an absolute steal £18K for a 4wd pearl black Nismo, shame it sold hope they sign up here if they havent already

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
My local dealer at Carlisle have just taken delivery of a Nismo white manuel one
Same as what I have coming except I got it from a differerence dealer for £1200 cheaper
Pays to shop around and haggle

Havent seen one in the flesh for thee weeks since I ordered mine
Can't wait to get mine

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Deks wrote: seems all the dealers are keen to get shot of their demo's I wonder why.
Maybe because all the dealers had to have one and if they are multi franchise maybe they just want one between the group. Oh well bargains to be had for some if you dont mind being 2nd owner and a few months wait until its available.
I would certainly have gone for the one Kats was considering as I think that was an absolute steal £18K for a 4wd pearl black Nismo, shame it sold hope they sign up here if they havent already

Absolute steal - 4K less than I paid...

Deks, you really, really know you want to...

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
be brave,take one out for a test drive,then say no.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts