Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at the request of a member here is a listing for those who have ordered a Nismo copy the details then add your infor to itNismo Colour :
Order Date:
Expected Delivery Date :
Amended delivery Date:
Date you collected it:

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Nismo Colour : storm whiteOrder Date:3/2 13Expected Delivery Date :8/3/13Amended delivery Date:Date you collected it:

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Nismo Colour : storm whiteOrder Date:3/2/ 13Expected Delivery Date :8/3/13Amended delivery Date:landing at the dealers 8/3/13 pick up sometime next week fingers crossedDate you collected it:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Nismo Colour :storm white Manuel 2wd
Order Date:21/02/2013
Expected Delivery Date :28/03/2013 and a few days for DVLC to transfer the number plate over
Amended delivery Date:
Date you collected it:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Nismo Colour : Pearl Black 2 WDOrder Date: 11-02-2013Expected Delivery Date : 20-03-2013Amended delivery Date:Date you collected it:
Gismo2013-03-07 12:00:35

·
Registered
419 Posts
Deks wrote:I am pretty sure he put the wrong date in the Nismo wasnt available to order in 2012
Just checking you are all awake. Post now corrected

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
It's all good NEWS,the nismo arrived at the dealers this morning by this afternoon i had my reg so know can sort insurance out tomorrow .so i had just started shopping in asda i get another phone call with more good news they have received an email from sunderland to say the armrest with red stitching is now available the cost is £125-50pence+fitting so have ordered one,will get order code when i go in monday with insurance doc.on the decal front these are going to be available,but not so good news they are not going to be available till october so progress is being made.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
good news on the Nismo.for yourself and othersNismo armrest from GHpartsonlinehttp://glynhopkinpartsonline.co.uk/product/Juke_Nismo_Armrest%2C_Suede_with_red_stitching_KE8771K155cheaper than your quoted price as for fitting its a simple job although you dont have to screw it in mine has been sitting in its alloted space since purchase with no securing and no issues Looks like you may be the first Nismo Owner on the forum

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
That's great news about the armrest l
It just shows 2 pieces of info about the armrest comes quicker from the forum then the dealer I'm buying ther car from or the wonderful Nissan customer services
And we even have an online dealers with a 10% off allready the price fantastic

Not so good news about the Nismo graphics
October I can import sofas from china and Asia in 10 weeks so some department has slept in with this by then I'm sure we will have contacts through out the community do have them done quicker and no dout cheaper then Nissan
So not good of they were on the photos sat Milan last year they should of been copied and tenders going out to suppliers for them ready to put onto the cars for march delivery

Congratulations
Looks like you will be the first of our Nismo group on the road

·
Registered
419 Posts
Yes, congratulations and you do look like being the first of us to get their Nismo on the road. Dropped off the retention certificate for our reg to the dealers yesterday and car is still showing as delivery to them on 18th March so fingers crossed.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi oldbloke,all being well should have it wednesday give me 24 hrs for knob twiddling and reading the destruction manual and i will send you a pm so we can arrange a time and date so you can have a look at it.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi dek,talk about the crazy world of nissan,i can't believe the armrest has just been released then discounted i feel a price match coming on.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi gismo,thank you for the con-grates,it looks like the dates that are quoting are the dates that they arriving at the dealers then you have to give them a few days for processing.i hope all goes well with your good self and everything runs smoothly

·
Registered
419 Posts
Gadget wrote:hi gismo,thank you for the con-grates,it looks like the dates that are quoting are the dates that they arriving at the dealers then you have to give them a few days for processing.i hope all goes well with your good self and everything runs smoothly
Cheers Gadget. All the paperwork is in place for the personal reg and insurance so the dealer can go ahead as soon as they get the car. They say a couple of days so should be 20/03. Fingers crossed and counting the days now.Enjoy your Nismo and tempt us all with some feedback

1 - 20 of 141 Posts