Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Max , from Italy, Milan.. I 'm from Italy Club , juke forum. I'm really interested about nismo juke parts ( front bumber spoiler rear spoiler bomber) It' s possibile to order in England ? Wich is the web site?? Sorry if this question is posted in wrong side of the forum please Help me
Best regards
Ciao a tutti!!!!! W juke

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Max welcome to the forum. I put a post up somewhere http://www.jukeownersgroup.com/retro-fit-nismo-parts_topic1058_page1.html?KW=retroThe parts are available to order from the factory but will take time. They cost a fortune. Shipping from UK to Italy I would say will be really expensive. I would suggest you see if your local dealer can access the prices as I Glyn hopkin (GHPARTSONLINE) to get the prices but they had to go to factory as they are not yet on the system. They will be in due course.You can contact GHPARTSONLINE through the forum for prices or you could also try 2005holdcroft both are very good helpful dealers and look after forum members as best they can

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.