Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
I don't know officially, but I am guessing that by what I read on social media it is proving very popular and seems to have met with wide approval. I here there are now delays to deliveries which IMO means the sales are exceeding expectation or there is an issue. I have asked Nissan why the delay and awaiting a reply I can ask how many are selling but they are not always keen on giving sales figures for industry reasons.

I love the thing myself, that said if they are going to be on every street corner then not so keen. Maybe I will get lucky and win the one off batman version, mind you I heard a whisper that's going to be a limited run aswell. Also I can happily live with out the fuel consumption.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that, i agree and it maybe the reason im not so keen, having owned a DIG-T the fuel consumption is dreadful, however when i was in buying my second Juke the sales rep hinted but not officially that there may have been a problem with the fuel pipe or something, tried to push him on this but got a blank look. (got the impression he had already said more than he should have)

Would have likeD to have seen Nissan take on board some of the suggestions from juke forums about styling/drls/lights ect and applied them to the JUKE

·
Registered
665 Posts
ctrdetailing wrote:when i recently visited my dealers we were discussing the nismo and he told me they had only sold 2 since its release so sales are pretty poor according to him How many Jukes have they sold in the same period?. as its only been out a month thats 1 a fortnight so not bad. Had they made a better offer on p/x they would have sold 3 aswellAlso 250 dealers throught out Uk if they all did 2 thats 500 sold in 1 month
admin2013-02-15 10:49:13

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ctrdetailing wrote:when i recently visited my dealers we were discussing the nismo and he told me they had only sold 2 since its release so sales are pretty poor according to him

Am i right in thinking they are going to do a Qashqai Nismo ?

That i would like to see

·
Registered
665 Posts
Not to my Knowledge. Juke Z and GTR are all I know about. I dont think Nissan see the Qashqai market as Nismo material. I may be wrong but IMO opinion the QQ is more family aimed than sportsThe was always designed for the young market(not that its the young that buy them) it was always going to get Nismo'd first because of the price bracket it fitted in well the Z is next due later this year( Paul is already wetting at the mouth and making his way to the dealer)and I heard a rumour the GTR though how they can Nismo that is beyond me especially as they tweak the damn thing ever year anyway
admin2013-02-15 10:56:00

·
Registered
790 Posts
no plans for a qashqai nismo yet but hopefully one day the salesman said he had sold 2 juke teknas that day i was there so the rest of the juke range is selling well and it seems most prefer the tekna to the nismo when looking at top spec jukesi love the nismo and cant see what the problem is and why there not flying out of the show rooms

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
admin wrote:Not to my Knowledge. Juke Z and GTR are all I know about. I dont think Nissan see the Qashqai market as Nismo material. I may be wrong but IMO opinion the QQ is more family aimed than sportsThe was always designed for the young market(not that its the young that buy them) it was always going to get Nismo'd first because of the price bracket it fitted in well the Z is next due later this year( Paul is already wetting at the mouth and making his way to the dealer)and I heard a rumour the GTR though how they can Nismo that is beyond me especially as they tweak the damn thing ever year anyway

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.