Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a call to say my Nismo arrived Friday morning. Went down to see it in their compound and even though it was raining hard the car looked great. Will be collecting on Thursday 21/3 and will post pics and a report once Ellington is on the road!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you think I was going to stand in torrential rain trying to take pictures, think again VV! Love your pic though Seriously, I will post up pics next week when I get the car and its been polished up and looking all shinny.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
fantastic news,the next few days are the hardest

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some pics of our Nismo Ellington!Not as clean as I would like but if it has not been raining it's been freezingA couple of surprises on the car for us. 1) When you start the engine the needles on the rev counter and speedo sweep round the dials and back - very nice 2) The sat nav now shows the speed limit for the road you are on which is very useful. Also, the map graphics seem to be improved and are clearer with more detail. Or so it seems to me?We have not done many miles yet but the car feels as solid as a rock on the road and the ride, while firm, is not hard and the seats are very comfortable.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Gismo, all the Jukes needles sweep across then back when starting satnav road speed is a nice touch I have to say i am beginning to think the Black is the best colour for the Nismo my reason is with the others having Black inserts and red mirrors its other colouring the car where as the black has the two black and red accents which work perfectly the White would be better if the internal parts were red and not black

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, I do think the black works best. We drove down to Exeter to another dealer to see a white Nismo before placing our order, just to make certain, and were not as taken with it so went for black and are very pleased with how the car looks.Never having driven any other Juke it's hard to say how the ride differs but the Nismo is much like a Audi A3 Sline TFSI we used to own and holds the road in much the same way. It also feels as if it's been carved out of granite, solid as a rock-superb build quality.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Yup, we were the same on the white vs black

White looks good, but the black does all seem to tie together that little bit better.
Although I am considering carbon wrap for the wing mirrors to leave the red piping as the real accent... Not sure on that yet.

Looks stunning Gismo, nice one

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Mine arrives at dealers 29 march we think
Chassis number got and the dealers have sent away for my registration transfer exchange

Counting the days now
Will start emptying the Subaru on Easter weekend ready for the exchange

Teasing all my fiends now what sort of car I'm gettting

One actually guessed correctly

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.