Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all had an interesting chat with Nissan Gb this morning they called me to discuss a few things anyway I mentioned that how poor most people felt about NCS intial contact and I was asked for details of specific failures as they have an audit coming up. Now I know we have very few here on the forum but if anyone can think of any if they can let me have the details I ca forward these. If I have one critism on Nissan it is their front line NCS that really could do with an overhaul so if we can help to improve that experience it would be good
Deks2013-04-19 11:25:07

·
Registered
137 Posts
My local Dealership told me there was no Silver option for the Nismo!They stated that the Juke was only available in Black or White at extra cost, but could not state what I would get for the £19,995 on the road price. I went to another Dealership to quiz them and they actually had Silver on the forecourt!I have now been to 3 different dealers, 1 knew about all 3 colours, we spoke of the optional graphics, armrest etc but the other 2 dealerships knew of neither option or that Silver was even a colour choice.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It s not really the dealer customer experience I have to pass on its Nissan Customer Service as in Head office contact centre the place you ring when you want to bang your head against the wall.(can you tell I have faith in them)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hi Deks, I have found that on the occasions i have called NCS they are to keen to tell you to contact your local dealer instead of trying to sort it out themselves. the reason i called them was because i felt it was not for the dealer to handle

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Waits for a certain member to mention connect 2

I've yet to have the pleasure of needing to talk to them, but if the shortage of sd cards hits me I will report back - though that's a couple of weeks away.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I have had 3 basic responses to my very polite emails with searching questions on the old Nismo stripes saga which I'm passionate about

Basically a paste and copy style of answer telling me to contact the dealer which is not really want I wanted to hear

I have asked for my last email to be forwarded to the head of Nismo uk

Not had nothing back yet so probably they got bored with me and despatched it to the cyber bin

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
a review of the connect 2 system needs to be done urgently.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hi DeksWhen I bought the Nismo I had the enhanced bits for the alrm fitted which is the level sensor and bonnet switch which as I understand it plug into the basic alarm.I have been trying to find out how I deactivate the level sensor when locking the car as I will be spending 36 hours on a ferry from Portsmouth to Bilbao next month. Most cars you simply press the lock button twice to do this.My dealer is still trying to find an answer from Nissan as we spak so I thought I would mail NCS.This is their response;-Dear Mr AllenREF: 1-3ZHM1PThank you for your e-mail to Nissan on 16/04/13 regarding your Nissan Juke.Please be advised that we here at Nissan Customer Services are a non technical office and tehnical enquiries are dealt at a dealer leve only. If for any reason your local dealer are experiencing difficulties in obtaining this information, they have access to a technical support team who they can contact in order to seek further advice.We hope this information has been useful. If there is anything else that you feel we may be able to assist with, please do not hesitate to contact us at Nissan Customer Supporton 08457 669966 or refer to our website www.nissan.co.uk for further details on any of our vehicles.Yours Sincerely,Sean MaddenNissan Customer Service GBOpening Hours Mon - Fri: 07.00 - 20.00, Sat: 08.00 - 14.00Tel: 08457 669966Fax: 01923899918E-mail: [email protected]: www.nissan.co.ukNeed I say more!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Signed by a famous name from the past, had issues with. Him in the past 5 of us emailed Ncs a few years back about an issue which I can't remember but all of us got the same reply which started. Nissan is unaware of any other issues
As you can image the reply didnt go down to well

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
It would be nice to think that something could come of this.

Obviously I haven't had course to use them yet, but purely going from the comments in here, one - dare I say - obvious, and massive improvement that NCS could make would be to "take some freeking ownership of customer queries! "

In my line of work, my team are the equivalent of a technical department. We sit behind a help desk, who take the original calls (from our users), resolve what they can, and pass the rest of to the appropriate teams (primarily mine )

One of the key things the help desk do - or at least try to do - is keep hold of the call until it is resolved.
That means that they chase me for a resolution, and keep the user informed of progress (or even lack of progress).

If the dlrs have access to the tech teams (who presumably work at Nissan), then surely NCS do too.

It works.
And it's not difficult....
And more importantly, it leaves the customer with a single point of contact, and the feeling that their query is being dealt with.

Come on NCS, join the customer service revolution!

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
Generally, I've had good experience with NCS. They did take up my issue with Navteq a while back over the connect with not being able to remove the built in Camera alerts - Navteq weren't interested in dealing with me, and Nissan weren't able to get a result, or didn't push hard. In fact, I know it must be possible for Navteq to remove the alerts if they wanted to, as that's exactly what they have done for France as a result of their change in the law.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
why am i not surprised, i phoned these comedians on wednesday the first person i spoke to had no record of me ever speaking to them then he updated my records gave him my reg then still could not find any details gave him my reg again no can still can't find nothing.he then decided to read it back with a different reg give me strength.ok the person you want is dealing with someone else at the moment,he will phone you back in 15mins yep ok.it is now friday 23-05 and still waiting for there call there is just no hope.

·
Registered
663 Posts
i know what you are saying Gadget, i had cause to speak to them the other day about my replacement leather upholstery that still hasnt arrived, it was ordered end of January. wanted to place an official complaint and all my case manager kept saying was "we are trying to sorce the item for you". i would say to him that i was aware of that but what are you going to do about it and he just kept repeating the same thing time and time again. waste of bloody time, i will just leave it to the dealership principal to sort out, at least he knows what he is doing

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I passed this thread over to Nissan so they can see the comments.

I understand why yours is taking so long Ob. I helped a member on the other forum (because I am that kind of guy)
Who had hit a brick wall get his drivers seat replaced went in 3 days after my involvement and got it back same day new leather seat

1 - 20 of 24 Posts