Nissan Juke Forum banner

nissan dealer millhill

4K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Deks 
#1 ·
Ok so I picked up my new Juke shiro in September …with 3 faults on it ..windscreen is faulty with a glass bubble on the inside, The door pillars have vinyl black sticker and they have crease.sticking out the front bumper is a piece of grey plastic that looks like its part of the Air ventilation , car has been in once for 2 days and they did nothing …Not to Happy with nissan when Im still paying for a car that's faulty and has not been correct !
WLMG Nissan Mill Hill

#2 ·
That very poor, haven't heard of a case like this before, call Nissan Customer Care, they have a presence here on the forum

#3 ·
Mizon wrote:Ok so I picked up my new Juke shiro in September …with 3 faults on it ..windscreen is faulty with a glass bubble on the inside, The door pillars have vinyl black sticker and they have crease.sticking out the front bumper is a piece of grey plastic that looks like its part of the Air ventilation , car has been in once for 2 days and they did nothing …Not to Happy with nissan when Im still paying for a car that's faulty and has not been correct !

That isnt good at all. Who is the dealer? Also I would urge you to escalate this to Nissan Customer Service. Dont let them fob you off and insist on the situation being resolved immediately.Phone: 01923 899334Email: gb@nissan-services.eu

#4 ·
wow updates as I read. Have to say I have read about WLMG before, there after care has in the past left a lot to be desired. You can take the car elsewhere to have work carried out. I would like to stress you need to contact NCS and make them aware of faults and the dealer failings

#5 ·
Thanks for all your help and advise......the car is nice but the after care is a
let down.was also told that Nissan would call me after I bought the car and
would talk to me on the after sale and what I thought of the car..but have not
had any contact from them either..

#6 ·
PHONE call after purchase is from marketing to check you were happy with dealer etc. Nothing to do with any issues you may have with the car. The aftersales follow up call is to check the dealer is providing the correct level of service and is very costly to the dealer if you say you were not happy. Call the number listed above and get these issues resolved. I would also recommend if possible you take itto another dealer.

#9 ·
Mizon wrote:does anyone think I would get any compensation for the inconvenience ?

NO, goodwill gesture from the dealer would be nice after all it is they that have failed you on several countsfirstly by allowing a car to go out that was not correct and secondly by not dealing with the issues raised

#10 ·
from my last post ....I gave the car back to Nissan on the 17th December and
they gave it back to me on the 20th December with no work carried out...also
customer service know about it and have not done much....its now the 14th
January and im still waiting for my car to be
fixed!!

#11 ·
Call customer service and ask to speak to a manager, stand your ground. Also if on finance call the finance company and tell them your woes as I am not a legal,expert I would suggest you seek legal advice as the treatment you have received is poor. If it was me I would be screaming at Nissan CS. And then I would be camped on the dealers forecourt until it was resolved.
Deks2013-01-14 15:20:55

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.