Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know I had the opportunity to go to the factory courtesy of Nissan earlier this month I had been trying to arrange a visit for quite some time and the date got sprung on me late November but its timing was probably not best for most. Anyway made some more useful contacts so I may book another date later in the year iF Nissan are still performing such tours. Deks2012-02-06 14:32:52

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just thought I would post this no dates yet confirmed but after my Lunch with Nissan on Friday it was confirmed that Nissan were doing another tour around Easter time and if any members wanted to go there is likely to be some places available. When I get more information on it I will post it here so just keep an eye on the forum for updates.

G

·
If you get the chance, take it. Had a really good day there today. Although not a lot of Jukes, there were about 12 Jukes and QQ's in convoy from hotel to factory. A good start to the day which got better. Not one white seen on the assembly line either (just a little dig ). Loads of Reds with some Blues and Browns. Lj2.PS I would consider going again, but will not take a space stopping somebody else going.

·
Registered
493 Posts
LazyJuke wrote:

If you get the chance, take it. Had a really good day there today. Although not a lot of Jukes, there were about 12 Jukes and QQ's in convoy from hotel to factory. A good start to the day which got better. Not one white seen on the assembly line either (just a little dig ). Loads of Reds with some Blues and Browns. Lj2.PS I would consider going again, but will not take a space stopping somebody else going.
lj,i think you will find that the dig,is the same size as the rest of the jukes,just quicker,

G

·
Joy. I didn't want to have to bring this one up. I did see two White Jukes in the factory. Unfortunately they were in the queue for crushing. Not good enough to see the light of day. As I have said, in the other place, the quality control was very good. .Lj2.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
philthunder wrote:Yep Im up for it. Shame about those white ones that got through quality control though!nice to hear from you phil. hope you are all settled in now in your new home.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have had an email from Nissan today they are doing a suppliers tour in May/June most likely at present May 10th. They have said there is space for 6 Juke owners so first come first served I will forward the names and emails of those interested to Nissan they can then contact you directlyThere will be no cost to members for this tour, You will get a full tour of all the factory and Lunch if they provide the same as before you will also get a snack at the start but details will followKat and iceman are already on the list so 4 places left
Deks2012-03-23 08:12:45

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have today sent the list of names of to Nissan so hopefully Nissan will now be on contact with you directly to make the arrangements. If anyone else decides they would like to go let me know I will forward the details but can't promisethere will be space available.Its probably worth mentioning that this is likely to be the last tour this year as the factory are suspending tours in July I believe, while they get to grips with the new models being made at the factory.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have heard the confirmed date is May 10th starting at 10.00 am. I am not sure if any more names can be added but if anyone is interested please pm your details to me and I will forward them to Nissan GB and ask the question

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.