Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a super deal as I am giving the Jack away As I will no longer be needing it. I know the Juke doesn't come with one hence me acquiring it in the first place. As it is in danger of becoming one of those things in the garage If you are near by you can collect it if not I will get you a cost for delivery. How does that sound?my email is Rocks703 at gmail.com

·
Registered
445 Posts
hi rocks, i will give you 25.00 for it if you would post it to me for that, i would imagine 2nd class parcel post would be about 10.00 to 15.00 so there would be some left for a drink for you, let me know what you think pls,

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Piliff,I'm not looking for payment. You are the first to come forward (apart from Deks but he has said if a member doesn't take the offer up)So email me your address and I'll get it sorted.The Forum has helped me out loads so would like to give something back.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Rocks703 wrote:The Forum has helped me out loads so would like to give something back.
I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say you have given a lot to the Forum as well.

·
Registered
445 Posts
thanks Rocks, will pm you the address details, if your sure you dont want a payment, let me know what the delivery cost is, i will re-imburse you for that and i will pay the rest of the 25.00 to the club as a donation if that would be ok with you and deks.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi Rocks, thank you for a superb offer of a free Jack to forum member piliffPiliff, a big thank you for making an extra contribution to the forum fundsas a result of this transactionAll funds donated to the forum are appreciated. Any monies raised are used solely for forum transactions and members benefits

1 - 12 of 12 Posts