Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kuro special-editionBlack or red, with black trim700 available, from £17,395

Nissan has launched a new special-edition Juke model, called Kuro. Kuro is Japanese for black.The Juke Kuro is based on the range-topping Tekna model, but adds the following extra equipment:• 17-inch, 10-spoke alloy wheels finished in gloss black• Black door handles and door mirror trim• Numbered centre console plaqueTwo
exterior colours are available - Pearl Black or Force Red. The full
range of Juke engines is available, so includes 1.6-litre petrols with
115- or 188bhp, or a 109bhp 1.5-litre diesel.Prices start at £17,395, a £900 premium over Tekna models.The
Nissan Juke Kuro is available to order now. Only 700 examples will be produced for the UK.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just for anyone who has a new Kuro or waiting for one dawned on me earlier the 12 plate lends itself nice to an R so you can get KU12 O -- in a number of endings for about £405 go to dvla site

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
I was almost there with mine - I bought it new with KU12 VWA, that's just what was available.

It didn't cost me anything - but I don't have a Kuro so it didn't mean much to me anyway. Since replaced with a personalised plate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.