Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Today we have the opportunity to test the Nissan Juke Nismo, it has (I think) 220 BHP.

That's as much as I can make out on the first showing, as he speaks at 90 mph

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I've managed to slow down the audio, by making a Screeny Video, but the audio gets crackly at lower speeds. The audio comes off the speakers, and therefore includes a little background noise, so that cuts down the clarity as well.

He ends by saying they gained a good first impression of the car.
acrorat2013-02-27 12:00:05

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Exciting stuff, I'm very interested to see the spec on the RC (I thought they were going to call it the RS though?)They are doing a 370Z version too

·
Registered
137 Posts
I've been trying to look in to this a little more...Various sources suggest a Juke Nismo RC model will be released toward the end of 2013 offering 223-228bhp, revised chassis, handling, lower suspension, wider wheel/tyre combo, more aggressive bodykit etc.Could be interesting to see!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
--DaRk-AnGeL-- wrote: I've been trying to look in to this a little more...

Various sources suggest a Juke Nismo RC model will be released toward the end of 2013 offering 223-228bhp, revised chassis, handling, lower suspension, wider wheel/tyre combo, more aggressive bodykit etc.

Could be interesting to see!

Sort of...

Whilst I wouldn't want to deprive any prospective owners, it would be nice to be driving around in the current Nismo for at least a little while before the newer, better, version comes out!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I think it's wise for us new breed of Nismo people to get in at an early stage

Evos are gone forever
Scoobies no longer import the Sti / impressa
RS focus ?

So what other serious performance cars are there about there for 20-25k price points to tempt the enthusuists and petrol heads

·
Registered
99 Posts
There are rumours that Honda will do another Civic Type-R, albeit with the herecy of a turbo (gasp).Hopefully it will reverse their trend of being slower and less fun each generation. It would need to be under 25K now to stand a chance of selling against the Nismo.Even though I really enjoyed the noise the high-revving VTec engine made I am not going to hold my breath waiting for the next one. I am sure they will do one as Honda are re-entering F1 as an engine supplier and I reckon they need to get back to a sporty image. Their current line-up is booo-ring.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.