Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been surfing the net and seen a good offer from Nissan Retail dealers£1500 deposit contribution and a free ipad3 on any new Juke ordered in MAYSee the Link FREE IPAD3Its worth stating this is not a NissanGB of but Nissanretail which is seperate and would need to be through one of their dealerships which are listed on there site
Deks2012-05-17 14:01:03

·
Registered
43 Posts
I see you found our fine offer

But for JOG members we will enhance the offer to £2,000 but no I-PAD

This offer applies to all varients from Acenta Model upwards and is linked to the Preferences Finance Scheme (PCP)

This offer is unique to Liverpool site but the £1,500 and I-PAD will be honoured at any of our other sites in Bolton, Leicester and Wirral

So form any orderly queue!!!!

·
Registered
790 Posts
i dont think the ipad arrives anyway ? so id take the £2000 any day seen a post on other juke forum where a guy was basically told by the delaer after taking the ipad deal that he would need a letter form the pope before he would receive one

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ctrdetailing wrote:i dont think the ipad arrives anyway ? so id take the £2000 any day seen a post on other juke forum where a guy was basically told by the delaer after taking the ipad deal that he would need a letter form the pope before he would receive one I read that aswell, I am waiting for Nissan retail to come back to me on the topic like you if it was me I would take the £2K as I already have an ipad so would prefer the discount lets hope the offer is still around when the Nismo comes out

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I just had something through the door from my local dealer. It says in the small print that it's the first 50 people "across the entire group" who will get the iPad.However if you don't get the iPad then they will offer you a 5 year extended warranty on any new car purchased (which amounts to 2 extra years over the existing 3yr warranty). I'd go for that anyway. It'll be worth more if you are planning on keeping the car - or even as an incentive to someone buying your car off you in the future.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I will point out at this point Nissan retail is not owned by NissanGB, its a dealer group which believe or not is actually owned by Renault , so as far as I am aware the Ipad offer is not a NissanGB deal but that of dealers

Deks2012-05-22 12:13:17

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just an update. I contacted the dealer group making this offer Nissan Retail. Here is what they had to say. At the point of sale the customer is made aware of how the offer for the Ipad works once the car is delivered and signed for on finance the dealership then informs the accounts dept who then gets the i pads ordered in and it can take upto 2 weeks ish. They are NOT allowed to keep them in stock and they are only availble to finance purchasers As for the comment on the other forum it would appear that some key information was left out of the post about the pope like it was a family member deal and the "pope " quote was a jokeThe dealer assured me that excel in customer care and satisfaction From the email I had I would say that all Ipads will be delivered in due course once the car has been collected. IF I was ordering from this dealer group and had the offer explained to me I would be more than happy with the way it works. JukeofYork wrote:What ' other ' forum are people on about ?I thought this site was unique.You'll be telling me the world is round, next.
JOY you are funny sometimes.Unlike other forums we are happy to acknowledge we are not the only forum dedicated to the Nissan Juke, we are possibly the smallest but we hope in time to grow to become the best owners club there is for the Nissan Juke

Deks2012-05-23 13:41:05

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just to clarify...

Nissan Retail Group and Renault Retail Group are the same company.
We are owned by the Renault France not Renault GB
We sell 1 in 4 of every New Renault's sold in the UK and have 21 sites around the country.

Due to the success of the alliance we opened Nssan sites (Bolton,Liverpool,Leicester & Wirral)
they have gone from strength to strenghth and are out selling Renault. as a result Nissan will be rolled out across our network of dealers where possible and restrictins dont apply.
Infact 2 more will open by the end of the year if rumours are true at one of the Birmingham and London sites..

·
Registered
43 Posts
The ipad offer and £1500 is Our offer if the dealer is not at Nissan Liverpool,Nissan Bolton, Nissan Leicester or Nissan Wirral and part of Nissan Retail Group then it is an independant dealer and is nothing to do with us!!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anyway back on track Just been surfing the net and seen a good offer from Nissan Retail dealers£1500 deposit contribution and a free ipad3 on any new Juke ordered in MAYSee the Link FREE IPAD3Its
worth stating this is not a NissanGB of but Nissanretail which is
seperate and would need to be through one of their dealerships which are
listed on there site
or as a member of the Jukeownersgroup you can take advantage of this offerBut for JOG members we will enhance the offer to £2,000 but no I-PAD

This offer applies to all varients from Acenta Model upwards and is linked to the Preferences Finance Scheme (PCP)

This offer is unique to Liverpool site but the £1,500 and I-PAD
will be honoured at any of our other sites in Bolton, Leicester and
Wirral

Deks2012-05-22 14:19:26

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.