Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont know what is going on again but i have not recieved a text message for over a week and i dont seem to be able to access anything on the forum, plenty off the other side which i dont want because i can never make head nor tail of anything that says

·
Registered
542 Posts
Seriously though Oldbloke i can't help you but someone on here maybe able to, I only use a PC to access the site, so it may be something technical that a phone user maybe able to help with. Tc

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
private message recieved thanks T c
you could be right about the phone as i have been having a few problems with it..to be honest i dont very often use my mobile to look at my messages as im not allowed to have it on at work and i do look forward to sitting down at home and having a good browse through the site

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for your help everyone, lets see how i get on, as i said earlier i might have a problem with my phone where messages are concerned, will be talking to o2 again about it tomorrow..it all seems to be ok at the moment, thanks again

·
Registered
493 Posts
i would like to get messages from the other side,[will leeds beat chelsky tomorrow],will i get a day of before jan7th,[that will make 24 weeks at 7 days a week]who said working for yourself was good],

1 - 10 of 10 Posts