Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I have actually ordered my car I felt it was time to introduce myself and say hi 馃槂Just ordered Juke NISMO 4WD in Silver I'll add my deets to the NISMO register in a bit can't wait for it to arrive. Got a Tekna diesel at the mo so already a Juke owner and know how great they are.

Registered
Hi fillip, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (拢6 or 拢10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

Registered
Hi fillip ( not fillipino by chance ) ll

Welcome to the forum

Great place to be
My Juke Nismo is sitting at the dealership
Hopefully I will be able to collect on Wed/ Thurs
It's been a long 6 weeks since I last drove one

So many people are joining us here in the Juke Revolution
And such a great variety of people too

Registered
hi fillip, welcome to the forum and enjoy

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
acrorat wrote:Welcome.If your Nismo is as thirty as my Tekna, you may want to change your forum name to fill up .
Haha what you getting out of it, are you 4WD? I'm fully expecting poo fuel economy, as long as it is high 20's I used to get 25mpg out of my 370 so if it betters that I'll be happy.

Registered
fillip wrote: Haha what you getting out of it, are you 4WD? I'm fully expecting poo fuel economy, as long as it is high 20's I used to get 25mpg out of my 370 so if it betters that I'll be happy.
Just like it says in the signature .

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Car has been brought forward by a week :) still too far away though Silver is massively underrated on the Nismo I knew that was the colour I wanted after seeing it in all the press car reviews in the magazines

Registered
fillip,don't get to disheartend every day is a day less to pick-up day.i am very very surprised that there has not been more uptake and quicker delivery of the blade silver .the silver is more practical colour to keep clean as it tones down as it gets dirty than the white or black when we ordered the white or black we new what we was walking in to we new they were going be a pain in the ass to keep clean.the only consolation is they have knocked a week off which gives you time to purchase bits and pieces like bulbs etc in the mean time, and it will be well worth the wait, when it arrives you will have a big smile .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.