Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few photos of my Jukehttps://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/114343460401582870466/albums/5729982116049522273

Deks2012-05-14 14:28:53

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Jay welcome to the forum.I am guessing you are across the pond in either America or Canadaover here in UK we call Cayenne Red Force Red and our trim levels are different we Have Visia Acenta and Tekna

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I noticed that you call it Force red. I also noticed the steering wheel is on the wrong side in all the photos Ha ha JK. I was kinda looking for a DIY section, get some ideas.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's some more photoshttps://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/114343460401582870466/albums/5731755929008904385Deks2012-05-14 16:38:25

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Not only is our steering wheel on the correct side we also have a gearstick with numbers on We are still quite a young forum so not to many DIY jobs been done but look thru the technical section and how to there may be some things in their for you I will note for the admin team about possibilty of a DIY section although this may come under the sections already available What sort of things are you thinking of??PS this is a very light hearted forum we do have a lot of knowledge about the Juke herebut we also like to have a giggle or 2 you will find plenty of banter on here especially by Juke of York(JOY)
Deks2012-05-14 16:24:35

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My ideas for DIY, would be for low cost stuff that a person could do w/ basic tools and skills. There's already a lot of youtube stuff for the expensive stuff. There are so many creative people out there, one guy made his own wine rack grill inserts and posted a template on my other forum. I just have to find a good place to get the mesh. I want to get unpainted so I can paint them properly "corrosion resistant". I already have an idea for drill free mounting of the grills.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have about half a zillion photos on Google plus so if anybody wants to see some of my latest trips just search for "jay dawge" on G+ all my photos are public. Do they still put numbers on gear shifts? Wow talk about ole skule. That's like putting numbers on clocks and wrist watches, everybody knows where the numbers are. Will the self driving drone cars of the future still have gear shifts?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
jay dawge wrote:I have about half a zillion photos on Google plus so if anybody wants to see some of my latest trips just search for "jay dawge" on G+ all my photos are public. Do they still put numbers on gear shifts? Wow talk about ole skule. That's like putting numbers on clocks and wrist watches, everybody knows where the numbers are. Will the self driving drone cars of the future still have gear shifts?I can see you will fit in here just nicely

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gotta go to work now, yuckk. I used to have a cushy job "using my brain occasionally" now I am doing grunt work due to cutbacks.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi Jay, welcome to the asylum.
But I'm not an inmate here, just one of the doctors, keeping an eye on them all.

Maybe you could start the ball rolling with the d.i.y. Section...... There's plenty of folk on here that would be interested in your 'Dawge'-ing sessions.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts