Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anybody be interested in a meeting up north in Yorkshire for a one off as a club display in June ??Let's keep this thread alive Sunday 30 June Lightwater valley for the first northern Juke meeting

Deks2013-03-29 06:51:06

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
GW I am going to move this to a topic of its own as it will stand out better for you I do know we have a fair few members up that way that may like to meet up.Would also like to make you and anyone else wishing to organise a local event the club owns display flags that are available to use by all members
Deks2013-02-21 16:51:55

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lightwater valley theme park
Sunday 30 June 2013
I would need about ten cars to fill a slot on the field
If we could get ten pledges of interest I could make some enquiries

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok we are getting there

We have 3 interested juke owners
Can't release to many details yet in case my committee does not want a different marque there although we have Porsche ans EVO display and a couple of car clubs with variety of modles but what I'm looking for is a minimum of 12 juke owners who would be Keen to come and have a display plott among 400 cars

All proceeds go to charity and we have raised over £52000 since we started the concept

Basically a tenner donation to charity

Once we get a few more jukes interested I will let a bit more out of the bag as its early days yet but my next meeting is on the 26march so I would ideally like to hear from a few jukes before I take it any further

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That looks like we have got four then
I've spoken to my friend at a detailing meeting on Sunday ho has a club with a mixture of cars and would be delighted if we could get 4/5 jukes in his display for the show
You will be next to a couple or RS and subarus and minis and of course my Nismo

Let's keep this thread alive
Sunday 30 June
Lightwater valley for the first northern Juke meeting

1 - 20 of 20 Posts