Nissan Juke Forum banner

Not long now!

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  colwell 
#1 ·
As the title suggests I am awaiting arrival of my new Black, Tekna DCI. My dealer (also a good friend) had told me the expected delivery date is the 5th March.I have added a bunch of extra's - Chrome pack, side bars, ambiance lighting, illuminated door sills, tray for the boot and also ordered the drl's form Ksa bodyparts. I did add an arm rest also, but have now been told that it now comes as standard along with the new connect, so that's a result.The only let down was that Xenon headlights aren't even an option. I can't stand halogen lights and even with upgraded bulbs they are still a million miles away from Xenon's.Anyway, looking forward to it now, reading how much you guy's love your Juke's is getting me impatient
Deks2013-02-28 14:04:50

#2 ·
Hello, the wait is a killer...Coming from a car with Xenon's, I'll be glad to see the back of them. They are great, but when they go wrong, they go wrong. I'm glad the recent bill didn't include the bulbs at £114 a time !!!
V44VAA2013-02-27 15:27:20

#3 ·
welcome Colwell, the Juke will look great with all those exta's on it. i suppose there is a nice little bit of staff discount thrown in being as the dealer is a good friend, the type of friends you need at a time like this. well done and good luck

#4 ·
hello colwell,welcome i'm just about to swap mine which has hid's but don't worry bring on the "PIAA BULBS" h4 E marked road legal 12v 55/60w in equivalent to 100/110w out plastic lens safe, confirmed safe for juke.they have just tweaked the gas and filaments no wiring mods needed.

#7 ·
Hi colwell, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.