Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,Newbie looking to purchase a new 1.6 petrol tekna before the end of the month.Had this offer made to me - in your opinion am I on to a good thing or is there room for a little extra ?£16,995 with leather armrest and met paint.£ 1,500 dealers contribution towards financeSo £14450 on the road.CheersMatt

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Matt welcome to the forum.In respect of your offer Nissan are offering £1000 towards a purchase at present although i think thats on condition you use their finance.Each dealer works its own margins for example I pick my new one up next week from a dealer 100 miles away as he offered me a betterdeal than you have and my local dealer only offered me £400 off My advice is go for what you can . they can only say NO I dont think you will move the price much more but extras possibly You could always try another dealer elsewhere doesnt have to be your local oneKeep us informed

Deks2012-11-20 17:59:19

·
Registered
790 Posts
go in , umm and arr for a while then say "throw in a set of side bars and ill sign now" im pretty sure if they say no and you say "ok ill go away and think about it some more" he wont let you leave the showroom , if your offering to buy there and then you can always squeeze a bit more out of them

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am going to go for the free spoiler (or a good discount off), mats and a tank of fuel...have already got the armrest. Buyers market and November and December are dealers nightmares !

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
MB2(you have to be 2 we have an MB)I see you asking for Glyn Hopkin info if its too far for you check the dealer page we have a number of dealers registered on the forum that might be more suitable to your location

·
Registered
663 Posts
hi everyone, ..ordered my new Juke Tekna to be picked up in jan. had the nissan £1000 offer and they threw in the matalic paint (£479) and £80 for my cherished number . im paying for the superguard to be done, i forgot to mention i have ordered the CVT auto..they are giving me £10,750 for my 2011 Ascenta Premium with 11,800 miles on the clock..cost of car £17,994. less my deposit of £2,138. less their £1,000 which means i am actually paying £16,995 for the car with no added extra's from them..DEAL OR NO DEAL?..would be interested in a few opinions and sugestions

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I trade mine in on Saturday. I currently have a 2010(NOV) dci acenta premium with 11k on I got more for mine than you. I got a good price for my new one although I didnt get the met paint for freeor cherished transfer. I personally would never have the optional paint treatment as its too expensive considering what you can do it for yourself or even getting a detailer to do it for you who will do a better job.

·
Registered
663 Posts
thanks for your opinion Deks, its not to late for me to cancel the paint treatment, i can ask around in the meantime for a better price, never thought of doing it that way

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
mattblue wrote:

Hi all,Newbie looking to purchase a new 1.6 petrol tekna before the end of the month.Had this offer made to me - in your opinion am I on to a good thing or is there room for a little extra ?£16,995 with leather armrest and met paint.£ 1,500 dealers contribution towards financeSo £14450 on the road.CheersMatt

Matt, I ve just spotted that your figures don't add up £1500 off £16995 is £15495 so if you OTR is £14450 that is a good discount

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got the following in the endThe tekna was discounted to £15995 my mistake
£1500 off as I took finance out with the dealer
£1000 for my car
£3500 cash down
0% apr
Had met paint, armrest, mats, petrol and 3 years free servicing thrown in

1 - 16 of 16 Posts