Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is one option!I'm probably a bit odd (*awaits rude comments!*) but I always do an intermediate oil change between services. Oh, and I'm tight! I just can't let the Juke go for 1 year on the oil it was run in on. It's already done over 6,000 miles on the first oil and my mechanical sympathy senses are tingling!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I understand the sentiments but it is under warranty for 3 years, nothig wrong with extar oil changes and if I was to do such I would do so myself aswell I did 6k oil changes when I ran my taxis a few years back but now just the annual service but then my Juke had only done 6k when it was a year old, from memory you can get under the front with out jacking but if that gives enough room to access sump and drain oil couldn't say

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deks wrote:Wasn't doubting your abilty to do so Paul. Sorry if I implied that, was just joking with you at start Sure you are perfectly capable of doing it

No mate, I didn't take it like that I was just demonstrating that I'm used to limited clearance when working on a cold floor!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I used to do all that Paul, those days of laying on a cold floor regardless of weather...I don't think i would want to do that anymore though...brrrr especially not at the moment...damn that wind is strong!

Glyn Hopkin Online Parts Shop
E-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Juke and the 370Z have the same oil filter, even though it's 1.6 Vs 3.7. I suppose it's not so much of a surprise as the 370Z only has 0.3ltrs more oil. Therefore, I already had a spare filter (and sump plug washer) in the garage. I would ideally change the plug for a magnetic one but unless I have to do the change next week I won't be able to get one in time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts