Nissan Juke Forum banner

Oldbloke meets Gadget

3K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  Lordharding 
#1 ·
had a great day today, met up with Gadget at 10.00 this morning and had a good natter about Jukes over a cup of tea and a bacon butty, crusty bread, brown sauce. then had a good natter about jukes over another cup of tea. then for the 3rd cup of tea we changed to subject to Jukes. as you can see we had a very varied conversation..Must say we had a very pleasant 3 and a half hours together and i enjoyed his company very much indeed, it was nice to meet someone off the forum. must tell you all about this man Gadget, he is MISTER NISMO, no doubt about it with his Nismo coat and hat, he didnt half look the part. what a beautiful car it is,sat in it and you didnt want to get out of that seat again it was so comfortable, it just wrapped itself around you. anyway we parted and went our own way. i went to do a bit of shopping in West Bromwich and as i was coming home i passed another Nismo, a black one , right outside Sandwell Hospital, so yet another one in the Midlands

#9 ·
oldbloke wrote:what did you do in the alps last year Kats, have a bacon butty?That's about the only thing we didnt eatthere is a thread somewhere OB , 6 of us flew out to Coupecruisers partners hotel in the alps for 4 days it was a Juke meet but only 1 Juke in attendance. It was a great break and really enjoyable time.

#15 ·
while with Gadget this morning it was said that it would be nice if the local based Juke drivers had a get together say once a month or so.. if any of you from Walsall, Great Barr, Birmingham are interested let us know and we can sort something out

#16 ·
i agree Deks. i was saying to Gadget this morning that i felt like i already knew him and we both said how much we loved the forum and had never known anything like it before.. might sound daft but it seems like a place where you belong if you know what i mean big hugs

#17 ·
oldbloke wrote:while with Gadget this morning it was said that it would be nice if the local based Juke drivers had a get together say once a month or so.. if any of you from Walsall, Great Barr, Birmingham are interested let us know and we can sort something out
Good idea it would be a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.