Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
before I press the button...And no, I didn't win the DKR, but do you know how difficult it is to find a square on side view of a Black Nismo!?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wheels indeed they are 18" as per std (so I can direct swap the tyres over to save quite a few quid), but 99% of the images are at an angle, which doesnt help when trying to photoshop them onto a car they are actually:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers ctr new image with a bit more care to just drop the wheels in, leaving existing tyres in placeplus, if they are the right size, something like this to cover the centres:
TTDegs2013-04-15 17:35:25

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers all, much appreciated

Think I'll pass on the blue tyres though

Just need to balance the books to see if its a this week, or next month purchase TTDegs2013-04-16 14:25:57

·
Registered
137 Posts
If I am honest, I can see the appeal in matching the black with red pinstripe on the rims to the car details, but I personally wouldn't choose those wheels to do it.Its all dependant on your budget and ultimately its your choice as to what you put on your vehicle, but I feel there are better suited wheels available.If budget would allow, Rays TE37 would look great, but it depends if the style of wheel is something you like.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cheers Dark Angel

My slight OCD means that, especially if I could see the wheel nuts, I need a wheel with a spoke count that is a multiple of the number of bolts.

The black / red combo was what drew me in - the wheel itself is going to have to be black, and the red was a bonus!

Budget is far from unlimited, but I'd be willing to go up a bit for something stunning

Sticking with 18"s though as a set of 4 tyres on top would blow the budget

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Urm...

I followed most of your post, but need to re read it a few times to sink in

linky

Brand : Team Dynamics
Model : Monza RS
Width : 7.5J,
Diameter : 18 Inch
Bolt Pattern : Most 4 & 5 Stud Fitments
Offset : 37 to 45
Colour : Black Red
Style : Multispoke

The key bits for me were:

FITMENT CHECKED THESE WHEELS FIT YOUR
Nissan Juke [2010 to 2013] (F15)

And
FREE Fitting kit
with ALL ORDERS

Can you tell it's been a lot of years since I bought aftermarket wheels?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ok... standard Nismo alloy is 18x7jThe Team Dynamics are 18x7.5j so are half inch wider overall or 6.35mm either side of the wheels centerline. This means the standard tyres will fit without issue.If we assume that the Nismo wheels are roughly et45 offset, then the offset of the Team Dynamics would be the same.This means you are simple adding 6.35mm extra poke in either direction over the standard wheel.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.