Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the shots I took when we first got the Juke home. They are just quick snaps as we were about to take it on a treasure hunt around the Cotswolds (great for running it in!)Since we'd literally only had it 5 minutes I hadn't fitted the splash guards yet.Nothing you haven't seen before and the driveway isn't a very inspiring background!I'll update this thread when I get some decent pics

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, and here are some before we took delivery - they were too quick and I didn't get there in time to take pics with all the delivery plastics (shame!)Dusty!
Paul_S2012-01-19 21:42:01

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Next door had a load of cars on our driveway when I got back so I was forced to park on the grass.I thought it made a good picture when I went to move it though

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul_S wrote:Next door had a load of cars on our driveway when I got back so I was forced to park on the grass.you are obviously more relaxed than me, I would have been going made if someone was on my drive I get wound up when they park over mine Deks2012-05-19 19:08:36

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There were a load of wedding cars with bows and ribbons so I didn't make a fuss. I was only gone 10 mins and they left 5 mins after I got back so I let them off

1 - 9 of 9 Posts