Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has come up on the other forum so thought I would see what everyone has to say. The display is supposed to blink for one minute when temp is below 3c and then stop according to the handbook but our Nismo just keeps blinking. It seems that it is happening on all the Nismo's and possibly other new jukes. Someone thinks it may be to do with Connect 2?Does anyone know about this issue?

·
Registered
838 Posts
This sounds as though it may be an updated feature on Feb onwards Jukes. I'm sure I posted somewhere that I would like this feature as all my other cars with outside temp have done this, I'm not much for the fact mine flashes for 1 min and is then off. Maybe it was one in the suggestion box and they've acted on it. Appreciate its not for everyone though

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Gismo
Yes it seems to be all the latest Jukes with the upgrades, I raised it on this forum a couple of weeks ago.
Been on to NCS and they weren't much help as to weather it is a fault or not and advised to liaise with the dealers.

·
Registered
790 Posts
the one on our qashqai blinkls permanently unless you switch it off so could they have used the same setup they put in the qq ??have you all been through all the settings on the computer between the clocks , ours can be turned off in there under warnings

·
Registered
116 Posts
Even with the cruise control on the the temp gauge is still visible below it,every time the temp goes from 4 deg to 3 deg it will flash for approx 60 secs then stop.If this is continually happening then Nissan have made a change in the the software on the newer models with connect 2.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
this may be new to the juke connect 2 but i have experienced this with my honda crz if it was 3 degrees it would flash continuously until it reached 4 degrees or above.today the temp rose to 6 degrees no flashing symbol on the juke perhaps another myth busted unless someone knows different

·
Registered
3 Posts
The low temp warning specification for this meter is designed as follows:

1. If there is change in temperature from T > 4°C => T between 3°C & -3°C [-3℃≦T≦3℃], then we will have continuous flashing display.
2. If Temp (T) is between -3°C & 3°C [-3℃≦T≦3℃] when car is started, then we will have continuous flashing display.
3. When Temperature (T) goes below -4°C, we will have flashing display but flashing stops after 20 Sec.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.