Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Ordered my Accenta Premium last week and was given a delivery date at the end of March.
Got an email today saying it will be ready to pick up from the 7th March, FANTASTIC !.
Already bought a centre armrest in preperation for the big day.

Termie

·
Registered
663 Posts
welcome to the forum Termie, nice choice the Premium, good spec.. i had that model before the Tekna i have now. only just over a week to wait, thats great

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks both for welcoming me.
Buying a Juke because I miss the high seating position I had with the car before last (Honda CRV)
My present car is a Mazda 3 diesel, it's a good car but boring, I am hoping the Juke will add some fun to driving.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi termie,welcome,hope you enjoy your juke quick delivery i must say

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Gadget
I wonder if Nissan have stockpiled them for the new Reg, saying that I would have thought a fair few customers would have been put off by the 13 Reg.
Me not being superstitious has probably gained by that.

·
Registered
663 Posts
thats one thing Nissan dont seem to do with the juke is stocke pile, you must have just dropped lucky or maybe someone had ordered it and then cancelled

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Termie and welcome to the Juke fraternity.

I also changed from a Honda CRV that needed changing but I no longer had aneed for a 4 x 4 luggage ,camping gear, bikes, golf clubs and kids carrier but wanted the higher seating and the Juke fitted the bill.

I got the Accenta Premium petrol 2 years ago and have been really pleased with it apart from the fuel consumption, I am sure you will be thrilled.

Good luck Jukeda.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
this is my first nissan,i'm lead to believe that they are not stockpiled you place an order it goes on the system then it starts the process of being built,but will stand to be corrected on this.i ordered mine the 3rd of feb and being told the delivery date is the 8th of march.there never is any hard and fast rules when it comes to picking up a new vehicle from my experience.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
That's great news
The salesman said to me 29/03 but said sometimes they come earlier
I've spent 30 years ordering products for my clients and never promise things quicker ,normally they are a lot slower so won't pester him
I had a rover on order for 6 months and subaru for 6 and 12 months so time is not important to me really but if I got a magic email I would be over the moon

Make sure you take plenty photos on collecting it

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Termie wrote:Just had a thoughtI wonder if It is the latest spec with the bigger connect screen, I heard they were due from Marchfrom what I understand if it has the new connect you will have a spare armrest aswell.On discussions I ve had with Nissan GB the new connect is being installed and phased in over a few monthsthat said every new one I have seen in the last 2 weeks has had the new connect in so you stand a fair chance of it being the new connect,

1 - 20 of 25 Posts