Nissan Juke Forum banner

Paint Codes

13K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  acrorat 
#1 ·
Force Red (M) - NAH

Haptic Blue (M) - RAQBlade Silver (M) - KYOPearl Black (M) - Z11Machine Brown (M) - KAXGun Metallic (M) - KADArctic White (S) - 326:Nightshade (m) -GABStorm White - QABNB: (M) = Metalic, (S) = Solid

Deks2013-04-06 18:46:48

#6 ·
Just been checking the colours on the Nissan site, it appears that both the pearl white and sapphire black that used to only be available to the 4wd models are no longer listed on the colour chartsthis makes me wonder if the Nismo which was pearl white on original concept is noe just arctic white which would explain why it looks much brighter than it did

#10 ·
Don't know what's happening with Force Red NAH. When I had the LPG conversion done, they asked me what the paint code was so they could colour match the filler cap. When it came back I questioned the fact that it was not a perfect match, and they were also puzzled as to why it was a slightly different shade after apparently ordering the paint in..
This week had my spoiler sprayed, and it is also slightly off, but its an exact match for the filler cap .Fitted it anyway, but for the moment only bolted it, no Sikkaflex. I will take it back to the body shop this week, see what they say

#12 ·
Yeah, cheers Deks.
To be fair to my man, he did say he would of liked the car for the day , but me being an impatient so and so couldn't wait till next week!
By the way, the paint match on the led mirror covers
Need to get it right for Wicksteed Jukeov2013-06-02 09:39:48

#15 ·
Hi silverjuke, with all the paint codes you drop the end X off.don't no why they add the x so you would be right you paint if it is a 2015 would be Force red NAH and if you had the red interior that would be Detroit red.Hope that helps.

#16 ·
Hi Grizzly Ant,now that is a conundrum you will not get anything near it,the paint is force red the nearest you will get is a metallic vinyl like i use in my stripes.click on the juke and nismo banner above then there is a section on stripes.this will give you some idea of the difference between the colours

Gadget2015-10-23 16:51:33

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.