Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly a very Big Thank you to Nissan once again for coming up trumpsLast week I spoke to Nissan on the issue of the rather feeble parcel clips and their tendancy to break,. I also let them know at peoples dismay at the cost of £15 each to replace them, which frankly is ridiculous. Anyway the point to this thread is I received a package from Nissan this morning containing 20 parcel shelf clips, for members who require them. These are obviously going to be a sought after item due to the above, so I will not be giving these away to anyone, There is no charge for these items except for postage 50p, that said I feel that anyone requiring one should make a donation which can be put towards the running of the forum an amount of your own choosing remembering the cost.Once again a big thank you to Nissan for showing that they listen and care. I cannot state highly enough the respect I have for staff at Nissan as they have always listened to what I have had to say and always responded in the way a customer would expect Edit added 18/02This thread seems to have a fair presence on the net and people seem to be joining just to get a free clip which means the stock is going rapidly and when a long term committed member wants one there will not be any left, so I am going to limit these to forum members who have supported the forum**JOG Supporter** if you want to become a **JOG Supporter** please see the thread on" How to support the forum "

Deks2012-12-03 09:41:38

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I would absolutely love one of the clips. I have been trying to get hold of one for 2 weeks. I have tried Halfords, Autosave, and contacted garages in my area. There is no Nissan dealer in Aberdeen now and it is hard to get part. The end of the clip has broken off and Im left with thing that looks like a tack. I have a Juke Acenta premium pack which is originally a 60 plate but now R3 VJA.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
davetadley wrote:

Hi Mine broke today after coming home from the weekly shop, how do I get a picture to you?I have just made a payment tro paypal to youDo you want the picture sent to same place?Hi DT welcome to the forum, pop by the newbie section and introduce yourselfclip is packed and in the post to you and thank you for your donation which goes towards the running of this site to keep it ad free

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, do pleased I came across this forum, both my parcel clips went weeks after I got the car I tried everything they are so flimsy ! Please can you give me your paypal Id along with email for the pic and I will send them to you . Thanks in advance mark

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
chrisbound wrote:HiI recently lost one of mine, when removing to put luggage in the boot. Do you have any available or know where I can get some?Hi Chris welcome to the forum. I still have these but can I draw your attention to the first post as for other places to purchase the dealers will have these, do remember its not them that set the prices its Nissan

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Deks wrote:

Firstly a very Big Thank you to Nissan once again for coming up trumpsLast week I spoke to Nissan on the issue of the rather feeble parcel clips and their tendancy to break,. I also let them know at peoples dismay at the cost of £15 each to replace them, which frankly is ridiculous. Anyway the point to this thread is I received a package from Nissan this morning containing 20 parcel shelf clips, for members who require them. These are obviously going to be a sought after item due to the above, so I will not be giving these away to anyone, I will require evidence that yours is broken as I feel it unfair for people to take one on the of chance theirs may break and thus depriving someone in need.There is no charge for these items except for postage 50p, that said I feel that anyone requiring one should make a donation which can be put towards the running of the forum an amount of your own choosing.Once again a big thank you to Nissan for showing that they listen and care. I cannot state highly enough the respect I have for staff at Nissan as they have always listened to what I have had to say and always responded in the way a customer would expect Edit added 18/02This thread seems to have a fair presence on the net and people seem to be joining just to get a free clip which means the stock is going rapidly and when a long term committed member wants onethere will not be any left so I am going to limit these to forum members of JOG Groupie and above said clip

1 - 20 of 92 Posts