Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly a very Big Thank you to Nissan once again for coming up trumpsLast week I spoke to Nissan on the issue of the rather feeble parcel clips and their tendancy to break,. I also let them know at peoples dismay at the cost of £15 each to replace them, which frankly is ridiculous. Anyway the point to this thread is I received a package from Nissan this morning containing 20 parcel shelf clips, for members who require them.
These are obviously going to be a sought after item due to the above,
so I will not be giving these away to anyone, I will require evidence
that yours is broken as I feel it unfair for people to take one on the
of chance theirs may break and thus depriving someone in need.There
is no charge for these items except for postage 50p, that said I feel
that anyone requiring one should make a donation which can be put
towards the running of the forum an amount of your own choosing.Once
again a big thank you to Nissan for showing that they listen and care. I
cannot state highly enough the respect I have for staff at Nissan as
they have always listened to what I have had to say and always responded
in the way a customer would expect said clip

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@ JOY the club has a stock of these but we have limited who is eligable to them as we had a spate of people signing up to get them and never to be seen or heard from again, which is fine except that when a long standing contributor has need of one we wont have any left regards deks

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you can contact either GH parts online or Holdcroft both Nissan Dealers and forum members be advised these were at last price check approx £15 each that may have changed

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
T c wrote:£15.00 each ?, should be more like 20 to 50 pence each maximum. TcI couldn't agree more and told Nissan what I thought aswell, I guess it must have touched a nerve as a packet full of them then arrived through my letterbox

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have a dog and so have to take the shelf out on a regular basis. It is the most cumbersome piece of equipment to say the least. I have now unfortunately lost one of the clips!! I have been quoted £22 to replace it, this is ludicrous for such a small piece of equipment. Would it be possible to get hold of one other than from the dealers? Would it be possible to get hold of one through yourselves?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi Rosie, welcome to the forum As stated in the first post the forum has a stock of these but they are for committed members having handed out a number of these to people who joined up and havent been seen since the admin team took the decision to keep them for committed members should they need them, if we keep giving them out to people who sign up just to get a cheap clip we won't have any left for the core membersYou could try Holdcroft or GH parts both are forum members and Nissan dealers but as I said above the last time I checked the price was circa £15

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I am a very new member (5mins old!).
I have been reading wityh interest for the last few months all about your forum and because of it both myself and my husband have bought a Juke each.
The parcel shelf clips, I have the broken piece, do you still have any spare and if so where do I send the broken part (what is left of it) to please.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I know these clips can be fragile but they aren't too bad when you get the hang of them. We've had our shelf out countless times now with no problems. I think you all must have heavy thumbs

·
Registered
185 Posts
I agree I have taken mine in and out lots o times with no damage.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I love my Juke but undeniably Nissan completely screwed up on design for the boot and parcel shelf. The boot is way just too small and the parcel shelf is like something from the pound shop. But I still love my Juke (just don't use it for family trips much).

·
Registered
185 Posts
The boot is better with the boot tray modification fitted it makes it twice the size!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Sure is. I was trying to tell the salesman in my local dealer that they should show the actual capacity on display in the showroom. I would guess a lot of people are put off by the boot space - although the flat loading area is very useful for heavy stuff.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Decks its amazing you managed to get the parcel shelf spring clips.I just had an accident with the boot shelf and 1 of the clip has snapped. Is there any possibility of getting one? I am unable to find the same anywhere. You are the only hope. I do hope to hear from you soon Many thanks Sbrafo

1 - 20 of 47 Posts