I got £11,400 for my 2010 DCI Acenta premium with 11k on the clock I had a price of 11k from another dealer I was happy with the value for mine.Want to tell me what the p/x was against?I'd also shop around a bit see whats on offer elsewhere.
Kats wrote:OuchWe have just had our car valued for part-ex at £12,500It is a Dig-t Tekna 2011 60 plateWith spoiler, armrest, chrome, sports exhaust and 13k on the clockThought it would be worth more than that...... Take the extras OFF if you can they wont give you anymore for them P/X wiseit just may make it easier for them to shift
Kats wroteeks it was against a Nismo!!Still waiting for the dealer tocome back to me as they reckon its not on the system yet for orderingI'm sure Ice can scrape a few more pennies out the dealer, he did before
The Jury is still out on the Nismo,it will come down to the drive quality I shall not purchase one before having a test drive.The dealer near me is getting a black cvt in can not wait to see if there is a marked difference in performance and ride quality.Can we get a group discount going please.
iceman wrote:The Jury is still out on the Nismo,it will come down to the drive quality I shall not purchase one before having a test drive.The dealer near me is getting a black cvt in can not wait to see if there is a marked difference in performance and ride quality.Can we get a group discount going please.That is a question I will be putting to a dealer or 2
Keep the Juke..
Power wise they have a stage 1 turbo.
I was thinking a while back to chop mine back in but after the upgrades I've fitted the Juke puts to shame a few motors
A fresh remap has transformed the car,
Waiting on Mark from Abby to bring some more goodies out for it,
the list price for mine £17790alloy wheels £ 500Urban Pack £ 450paint for Urban £ 200total £ 18940 ( this isnt what I paid ) px value 2 months on £14000depreciation £ 4890 Not acceptable, fortunately I paid less than the list price as dealer was supposed to be doing me a favour,in return for mentioning them on the forum. So that I am still actually losing money in my opinion is even more frustrating. Especially when they say well we can't give you that much, we can do them new for that,so we are not giving you that in p/x, after being told they wouldnt sell to anyone else for what I got mine for. Oh well, its no big problem its probably done me a favour really as in these times of woe I could do with the money in my bank account and not paying for something I dont really need. Still got the new diesel which is working better than the old one and its getting new lights when they arrive, also the graphics shop is working on a design for the bodywork for me.Mind you had a local dealer do this to me about 5 years ago offered half what I had paid for a car 6 months earlier so I found another dealer who did me an excellent deal. Made sure I drove round to the local dealer to show him the new car edit,In fairness to the dealer the p/x offer is in line(ish) with what 2012 models are up for sale for
Have to say, I am looking elsewhere to see what prices are on offer p/x wise for the Nismo so any dealers reading this take note and drop me a line I may still do a deal if it can be done at the right price.
Wow we I am getting a little concerned about long term value on my Juke 2p/x prices for my 2 month old less than 1000 mile car against the NIsmo one with 25% depreciation and the other more alarmingly 35% less than list price and that doesn't include the £1000 worth of extras added to the car.
Think I can safely say I won't be p/x ing in for a Nismo, I can only assume the dealers are busy with sales that they are offering such poor p/x 's values and no discount in list for the Nismo. I expected a drop in value but £5000 in 2 months is horrendous.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.