Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
no range is perfect so you pick and choose the best of the lot , poorboys does some great stuff and some not so great , i use there spray and rinse wheel cleaner and swear by it and its a permanent part of my kit but thats it for me duragloss 501 is a marine product with extra cleaners but lots of car detailers use it , the car version is 101 but as a i say the extra cleaners make it a favourite with some , they call it an aio (all in one) as it will polish and leave a nice glossy finish note: this is meant to be used with machine polishers for best results , it would be very hard work by hand and can leave holograms which then need refining with a much less aggressive polish

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I use a lot of chemical guys products
There is so many great products on the market to choose from and if your into the detailing world forum big time
You will soon be bankrupt with all the new products to temp you with

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ctrdetailing wrote:no range is perfect so you pick and choose the best of the lot , poorboys does some great stuff and some not so great , i use there spray and rinse wheel cleaner and swear by it and its a permanent part of my kit but thats it for me

duragloss 501 is a marine product with extra cleaners but lots of car detailers use it , the car version is 101 but as a i say the extra cleaners make it a favourite with some , they call it an aio (all in one) as it will polish and leave a nice glossy finish

note: this is meant to be used with machine polishers for best results , it would be very hard work by hand and can leave holograms which then need refining with a much less aggressive polish

Many thanks for the reply

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Greenwagon wrote:I use a lot of chemical guys products There is so many great products on the market to choose from and if your into the detailing world forum big time You will soon be bankrupt with all the new products to temp you with

Will have a look at them thanks, i know what you mean there so much out there all claiming to do what you want, ive opted to try the poor boys white diamond show shine but i think i really need to invest in a polisher to get the best out of the products.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Das 6 polisher is a good all round one to start with great for getting to the bottom
With cutting fluids And a starter pack maybe £130-£150
Claying is important too I use a clay black rather then bar more user friendly
My favourite wax is 50/50 at £40 which is how value topped up with backlight
And V7 which smells so good you could eat it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts