Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just had a message from a reliable source that discussions are underway for the Facelift Juke although as yet no timescale is known and it was said that they dont see it imminently as the factory is already busy getting to grips with the plans afoot as in known new models and Nismo but its interesting to note that tweeks are in the offing and what really grabbed my attention not that I would want it but it seems the Panoramic roof that many have asked for may also be making it to production in a facelift, I must stress that this is hearsay at present and no firm details or dates exist

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
personally I dont see the point of a glass roof, especially when you should be looking out the frontthe face lift does however interest me and it may prevent my ordering a Nismo while I wait to see what the face lift is going to look like there will be a drawing of it somewhere and it will surface at some point the sooner the better

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
i think given the lack of light in the back and the lower height of the roof in the back. the panoramic roof will be a good idea.

The back is poky without a courtesy light so the roof will make it more airy

I think it'll make a helluva difference and as you say would be nice to have a wee look at....

Fee x

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Good point Fee I wonder if it will be a real facelift or just some 'easy' tweaks (i.e. replacing the plastic ends and leaving the metal panels the same).The obvious thing to add to the front would be daylight running lights.I think the interior is great (other than the interior lights) so I hope they don't change too much in there.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We will have to see, it would be good if they put in some of the missing things that we have pointed out in the past, I expect it will have DRL,s as it will have to I reckon the bumpers will get tweeked to something like the Nismos. Like you I doubt they will alter the panel work just the plastics except for the possible glass roof that is.I have to say I don't personally think we will see a facelift for at least 12 months but who knows,sales are still strong so if aint broke..........

·
Registered
867 Posts
One facelift I hope they don't make is to normalise the headlight configuration; for me one of the most innovative and original elements of the Juke and a positive feature.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I remember reading somewhere that the side light clusters perform an aerodynamic function sweeping the air around the vehicle? (Not just a design statement). Darren C2012-08-07 20:14:41

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
What I would love, but I'm sure they wont do, would be to make the centre console much bigger - basically extending the optional armrest right the way to the front - would give more storage space and gives the feeling of sitting lower into the car.

·
Registered
185 Posts
A decent boot cover would be nice and a better connect system with bigger screen and better Bluetooth, a panoramic glass roof is a huge engineering change as it would need to be bonded in to larger roof side rails and the car would need to be recategorised for NCAP as the roof is structural change.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am afraid, living where I do, a panoramic roof would be an absolute nightmare!!With temps. around the upper 90´s F.(in real money), my poor old climate control would be working umpteen to the dozen!! That´s why I also went for cloth seats, even though the car is top of the range. Leather here smells to high heaven in Summer. Not the lovely leather smell, more like a road kill!! Although I have read that only parts of the seats are genuine leather, so maybe not so bad?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts