Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok -so up until 2 days ago my phone (HTC WildfireS) was hunky dory. Then it beeped and now won't connect at all. On the phone it says Nissan Connect 'pairing' and has said that for 2 days. Have turned the phone off and back on and it still says the same. Come on lovelies - what do I do???? Boo Hoo

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I guess you might have to restart the pairing process with the car. There should be a way to delete the JUKE from the list of previously paired devices. Delete it, then start from scratch and search for the JUKE again and pair it afresh.Good luck!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's still saying Nissan Connect Pairing after 3 days. Have contacted HTC who said they would give me a call. Probably call me on the mobile when I'm driving around haha. Thanks both for your help x

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
SueM wrote:It's still saying Nissan Connect Pairing after 3 days. Have contacted HTC who said they would give me a call. Probably call me on the mobile when I'm driving around haha. Thanks both for your help xThat's why I suggested deleting the old pairing and trying afresh rather than allowing it to re-pair with the old settings. I would guess the old connection details have become corrupt in some way.I would be surprised if it's a 'real' fault with either the car or the phone. Give it a go and let us know

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whooppee Doooo - it's fixed. Took super Paul's advice and deleted all paired devices from Daisy and phone and set them up again - all hunky dory now. Thank you and I shall choose to ignore JOY with his comments xxx

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
SueM wrote:Awwww - don't cry! If you think I've been blonde with this phone thing I won't even start to tell you about my new iPad - that has been a real challenge!! xxYes I saw the Ipad problem 3 times

·
Registered
158 Posts
I've just gone 100% apple and got me an iPhone. I was against it initially because my former blackberry torch was brilliant. Until I got my Juke.

The phone paired well but the bluetooth audio function was not the best. It would cut out periodically, plus there were sync issues with my iPad 2. So now I have a 4s and the functionality is brilliant.

There are some things I miss with my torch but I can live with it.

·
Registered
493 Posts
JukeofYork wrote:I wadn't crying.... they were tears of Joy.
i never ignore you joy,you are my favorate postman,[after pat,and the one who all ways rings twice]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts