Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
how much are the front and rear mudguards on their own? Unless anyone who has mudguards needs carpets and a bootliner.

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
That's fair enough. Anyone out there want to buy some carpets and bootliner?

·
Registered
5 Posts
ordered a set of these and a dedicated wiring loom for a towbar all at a very good price.Just need a towbar now !! thought I had one but have been let down, anyone got one for sale ?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
OK, an Old Thread but worth a Poke

Is this OFFER still ''On the Table'' Pentagon?

Would send a PM, but can not seem to be able to send PMs for some reason(?)

If so, let me know as I've just sorted my finances out and am getting ready to give them a bashing at the weekend

M-J

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
M-J wrote:Would send a PM, but can not seem to be able to send PMs for some reason(?)
M-J The PM system is only available to paid members(**JOG SUPPORTERS**) the forum is free to use but certain functions are only available to upgraded memberspm's being one, access to discount sections another

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
The Deed is done, a BIG Thank You to Andy at Pentagon. Got hubby to order me a set this morning, so that's another thing crossed off my shopping list - just need the damned car to fit the bits too now - the wait is killing me!!!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Tuesday afternoon

Just checked my phone, first chance this afternoon coming off duty and had a text from hubby saying my Protection Pack has arrived at home Just need the Juke to turn up too

Thanks Andy [Pentagon] for the Fast Service - another box to add to the growing pile taking over our spare room ..... now what's next, KSA DRL's or the MBRO Tail Lights??? so many decisions???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts