Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help! My radio keeps turning off and on for no reason , sometimes shuts right down and reboot!! I’ve googled it and apparently it’s a software update , I’ve contacted Nissan but it’s not covered under their ‘goodwill’ gesture! Any ideas??

·
Super Moderator
744 Posts
Hi Bumble, welcome to the forum, you say nothing about the age of your car and if its in warranty or not you say you have been in touch with Nissan did they say how much they will charge to update your car.I believe it is very expensive to get your radio seen to by a radio expertand also to replace your radio with a alternate one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have the same issue on a 65 plate 1.2 Juke. Phoned customer services on 0330 1231231 told them the blutooth and radio keep randomly dropping, going off and that I'd heard there was a free software update to fix it. They confirmed and emailed me saying

"Please ask the dealer directly for a software update related to the DAB system.

The dealership should be able to complete this software update for you free of charge."

Haven't had it done yet, but keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Have the same issue on a 65 plate 1.2 Juke. Phoned customer services on 0330 1231231 told them the blutooth and radio keep randomly dropping, going off and that I'd heard there was a free software update to fix it. They confirmed and emailed me saying

"Please ask the dealer directly for a software update related to the DAB system.

The dealership should be able to complete this software update for you free of charge."

Haven't had it done yet, but keeping my fingers crossed.
Did you get it sorted and does it work now ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts