Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this was a problem that was there from day 1 of Juke launch a rattle coming from the dash area when engine running. From memory most of the people who had the issue when the dealers looked into it, it appeared to be something to do with heater coolant pipes thru bulkhead. Mine was looked at on service and the dealer told me it was cuased by the a/c pipes somewhere near the bulkhead they tied them up and problem solved. Which I believe was what most had reported back at the time. Like I say most of this is from memory but if you have a dash rattle at least when you take it in you can tell the dealer your thoughts and what the forum says I did and thats where they looked it makes their task easier and hopefully leads to a quick and happy resolution. Remember the car is still fairly new so dealers are happy for the knowledge aswell.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a rattle behind the instrument display, towards the corner of the windscreen. Only when I am travelling on not so good roads. It seems to only do it when its cold. To me its as though the dashboard shrinks from being cold. Anybody else have this problem ??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts