Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
NISMO it looks far better although it has to be said a remap will be far more economical my guestimate would be circa £400 I too am interested in the remap price may also be worth pm ing them aswell iceman as they havent been on the forum for a few days
Deks2012-05-06 21:50:18

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I believe the engine is exactly the same. But I think Abbey will get more power than the Nismo tuning.But if the Nismo JUKE will have better suspension then I guess it's a better platform to start from.Does anyone know if the Nismo JUKE has uprated brakes?

·
Registered
74 Posts
We haven't worked out if the Nismo Juke has a larger turbo fitted but the Nismo is only supplied as CVT and to be honest that doesn't appeal to me.We are getting good results from the Ecutek remaps Stage 1 is nearly sorted , isn't a huge gain in bhp from a stock car due to exhaust restriction but we are running 1.0bar boost, the mid range gain and drive ability is vastly improved , switch-able boost on the cruise control switch. Very careful work on sorting the boost out , we taper the boost from peak torque up to around 5500rpm to make the car more driver friendly.Will post some dyno plots for stage 1 up very soonCost for stage 1 tune with dyno plots is £495-00 inc vat.We are onto further staged mods , stage 2 will be a 2nd catalytic delete pipe and a remap running 1.2 bar boost we hope to see a bigger gain top end.any questions ask away
[email protected] M/S2012-07-14 21:11:09

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul_S wrote:I had no idea the Nismo was CVT only. That cuts a large section of the market out IMHO.Huge gains huh? It isn't as far as I am aware. The last info I had was it will mirror the DIG so both 2wd manual and 4 wd auto.That doesn't mean Nissan hasn't changed plans of course time will tell soon enough

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just re read the flier and I maybe wrong it says the Nismo will also be available with torque vectoring. Sorry for any mis understanding.Guys girls your welcome to come and drive our Dig [email protected] M/S2012-07-14 21:54:37

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
[email protected] M/S wrote:Just re read the flier and I maybe wrong it says the Nismo will also be available with torque vectoring. Sorry for any mis understanding.Guys girls your welcome to come and drive our Dig T.Mark I have a fair few Jukers dropping by mine in August for a bbq if you are free drive up yourself in the DIG and maybe one or 2 can take it out. I am not that far from you and you will be most welcomeI may even let you have a go of my GTR

·
Registered
74 Posts
Deks thanks for the invite to the Barbie but we are away racing that weekend in Sweden will be on our way back on the Monday.Maybe next time.

·
Registered
74 Posts
If your running a 2nd Cat delete pipe I would hope to see over 200bhp at the hubs , with our car on our in house dyno while I am developing the Stage 1 remap that running a totally stock car over 1 bar the stock full exhaust system holds the car back, we have seen around 190/195 bhp @ the hub on a stage 1 remap, a stock car see's around 175bhp at the hubs. The gain from running boost is torque which i feel we need to control on these FWD cars.If you look for our dyno plots we spend a lot of time on boost control tapering the boost upward from around 2500/3o00rpm to make the car more usable, the stock Juke use's this set up but tapers the boost off over 5500rpm again you can see this on our dyno plots I have posted on his thread.We are waiting for our 2nd cat delete pipes to arrive , then we will be back on the dyno to get Stage 2 upgrade up and sorted.I hope to have stage 1 and 2 remaps sorted very soon , all our tunes will be checked on our in house dyno and tweaked to ensure the remap is spot on.We have a Turbo upgrade on the go as well which I feel will allow these car to give over 240bhp subject to being able to supply enough fuel for this level of boost.
[email protected] M/S2012-07-18 22:17:37

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.