Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thread to pull together all the various topics on MBRO LED rear light units
Possibly the first mention of them on here Pics after they had been fitted by Deks Group Buy thread

TTDegs2013-04-22 12:24:17

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Ummm These look nice! Another thing to spend my money on!

Those that have them already, can I ask. Do they ADD a lot to the car, both visually and from a safety point?

I've still not got my Juke and I've already spent .... .............. HOW MUCH!!! Opp's

If they help from a Safety point , I may just be able to justify these and the DRL's from KSA!!!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
How do they STAND OUT compared to the standard fare? Deks.

I know LEDs can be a hell of a lot brighter, but with 'clusters' they can also cause confusion with bleed over where the functionality of one light impacts heavily on the actions of another?

I have seen a couple of videos posted on 'Cr#p Tube' - posted by people who have no idea on how to use a camera in the dark, and so the final footage is hardly watchable!!! So of no use At All in helping me make my mind up?

If I can convince my other half they may just be Safety Items and of use to help keep his 'little bunny' Safe, I may just get away with buying some for my new Juke? Given I've already spent the best part of £650 on 'accessories' this month, so far and I've still not yet got the car - I standing on thin ice at the moment and even I can only get away with so much!!! LOL

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
they dont compare to standard lights I can only suggest you click the pic link to see the pics i have or drive over to east Kent one evening and take a look...Iwasnt at first keen on them from a far distance like the end of my roadbut having followed the car was impressed with the way they look I have never had a negative comment from other Jukees when being followedmind you I havent had to many positives either.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Thanks for the offer, perhaps once the Juke arrives to give it a decent run?

Was hoping for a more subjective view, but can't always have everything.

Until the imposed delay, I had two weeks leave sorted for when it was supposed to arrive, so will spend some time tracking down Jukes to see what Mods I can see First Hand. Is there ever any Juke Meets anywhere around the country?

M-J

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
We have a meet every year around the midlands and there are occasional local gatherings forum is still growing so once its big enough I am sure more local things will happen..Sorry I am not too subjective I got them to be different and I am not to give at subjective advice

·
Registered
36 Posts
3 colors are in stock and ready to ship US$380 shipped to UK w/ tracking#.It's also covered under 1 year warranty for any dead leds or leaking issue.N01010 (Clear lens + Black housing): 6 sets left

N01011 (Smoke lens + Chrome housing): 4 sets left

N01013 (Red/Clear lens + Chrome housing): 4 sets left

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I am SOoooo tempted, but money is very tight this month having spent too much already! As I'm getting a Gun Metal Metallic, I think the Smoke & Chrome would look best but have not been able to find any pictures of them on a matching Juke so it makes it very much a 'Suck it and See' kind of purchase?

One other thing I've now seen is there is an offering of the same lights on Ebay, straight from the land of the Rising Sun

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MBRO-Sander-tail-light-chrome-smoke-JUKE-F15-2010-6-N01011-/271101800945?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f1eed31f1

and at only £206.57 + £47 P&P = £253 with the Paypal payment guarantee as well as the sellers 12 months warranty, seems there's competition out there now?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
pansontw ones are £238 delivered. I cant guarantee them like paypal but I and another member here have both had them shipped by panson with no issues. seems the price is getter keener though which is good for those wnating but not so good for those that have already purchased and likning the exclusivity.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Sorry, got my Exchange Rates slightly confused! And such a PITA as well.

They are defiantly on my Shopping List - though I'd still like to see a set of the Smoke & Chrome on a Gun Metal Juke.

Anyone got any pictures?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts