Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hello everyone - nice to see there is another quality forum to infiltrate......................

Not looked around yet but betting there are a few familiar faces.

Absence has been too long and for various reasons all of which are no longer of concern, so eyes down look in and off we go again.

Looking forward to hearing from some old forum buddies.

12inch

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Deks, yes all moved now and living in Westgate. Not sure about the free time, lots to do and bonkers at work, will spend a little chill time here though when I get used to the forum.

New gearbox seems good, yet to see the paint repair in daylight as collected it tonight, also the whole car seems a lot different from the loan manual I have had for the past weeks. One thing is for certain -

IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK IN THE BEST COLOUR AGAIN...............

Sorry did I say that out loud. Lol

12inch

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
paint wise, should be fine they did mine in November and it was finemy only complaint was they didnt reset my service indicator but as I only do 6k it still wont have reached zero by next year

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
12inchmick wrote: Cheers Kats, good to be back. X

Hi Acrorat - I trust you have your Blue Meanie by now, loving it too I bet. (or did you change to a different colour :) )

12inch

Oh yes, a month earlier than expected (so just an eleven month wait)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LazyJuke wrote:

Hi **** and welcome back Lj2.

Looks stunning, but you will soon get fed up of the roadblocks set up so people can get a closer look as you whizz through the welsh forests..........

12inch

G

·
At that time of the morning **** it's understandable. Although I did drive mine through the Wye Valley in December. Lj2.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts