Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can anyone point me in the right direction to get a good set of Juke roof rails and box?

I'm planning a uk trip during July with my partner and Bexter so Bexter will have the back seat which means limited load space.

Also it would be great to have a get together during that time if there is one planned.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Nissan do some genuine bars although I suspect THULE will do them also for less money in the UK any store such as Halfords would be able to sort you out not sure what equvilant you have there. As for meet up in July I know of a big Nissan get together details are posted but if you are thinking something different we can always look at a little gathering somehwere central similar to what we did last August

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, thanks for the info. I found the Thule site and they have some great stuff.I was snooping about in ask.co.uk and found the link below. (I am no longer a member of JOC) but stumbled across the link. So I have sent an email to Thule requesting the details of what is in the link.edited by deksthis is what coupecruiser was trying to show Thule roof rack with ski/snowboard attachment and fairing

Deks2012-01-25 09:07:03

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
LancsJuke wrote:John at Holdcrofts quoted me a good price on the Nissan roof bars (far cheaper than Halfords). Not sure how much postage would be for you?

We are heading in your direction for a little break aren't we Wilson?! Maybe we could carry them between us in our luggage? - is that feasible folks?
Paul_S2012-01-25 19:48:49

G

·
The difference between the Thule and Nissan bars is that the back legs on the Nissan are longer than the front, leveling the bar out, which means that you would have to have the wind deflector shown with the Thule. Lj2.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Coupe, if you message John @holdcrofts and get a price you are happy with get the dimensions and if possible wee will bring it with us in April as Paul has said if its a doable size I am sure between us we can manage

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul_S wrote:Having read this again, we might have a problem with the box!Mind you, Kats could bring lots of shoes!!!!Funny you should say that saw the title and thought oops we are all concentrating on the bars and not the box, it may even be they are cheaper from local dealer where Cc purchased car from

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
CoupeCruiser wrote:are you saying that the roof rails and spoiler are available through Nissan?

They are here so would assume your dealer can ge them aswellhere is the UK websiteJUKE ACCESSORIES

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.