Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car has arrived so I thought I'd start a Gallery thread to keep a track of the car as we mod it a bit.Just arrived and put in the compound. New spec with new Connect and centre armrest.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Very nice
Dealers getting back to me about armrest as he needs to check if it will have Nismo trim

I sort of like the black wind deflectors too

What plans hae you got for it ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks awesome Shurm!

My blue diesel Tekna is in the compound at our dealer, but haven't seen it yet.

Really hope we've got the centre arm rest and new connect 2... Is there anyway to tell which models are more likely to have them?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Andy wrote:Really hope we've got the centre arm rest and new connect 2... Is there anyway to tell which models are more likely to have them?not until you pick it up. the new connect 2 looks visible different to old one a simple and easy way to tell is where the sd card slots in on the new one its at the top the old one is at the bottom the arm rest will be pretty visible From my discussions with Nissan currently this will be random while pre change over items are used upthat said its seems a majority are now the new spec

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Should be the new build mate, I'd say I don't want an old spec one now to be fair they haven't got a leg to stand on and I work at a Dealer. Anyway mine might not be happening yet I'm handing my notice in at work and the boss might well throw his teddy out and not let us have the car pity after 14 years service but hey this is the motor trade !!

I'll let fate decide

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well got home from work thought I'd make a start on the bulbs.Hate them orange bulbs Sorted Another Sorted Now the headlights and sidelightsLooks better nowJust need to do the fog lights tomorrow on my day off, they look a bit tougher whats the best way ?
Shurm2013-03-02 19:55:22

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi,Fog lamp change is a bit of a pain, drivers side is accessible from above (bit like a 1st date, lots of fumbling in the dark but you will get there) .Passenger side had to be jacked up and done from underneath, couldn't get my hand in from the top. some have done both from the top. Good luck
JUKE5TER2013-03-02 20:18:20

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Really !!! couldn't even see that far down as the light was fading, looked underneath and then looked at the wheelarch liners then thought time for tea thats tomorrows job

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Darren C wrote:What headlight bulbs have you opted for Shurm?They look less yellow than my Nightbreakers (albeit you are going to tell me tha's what they are... ).
I was reading on here what everyone was using and then did a bit of research myself. I went for the Osram Cool Blue Intense with matching Osram Cool Blue sidelights.I was expecting them to maybe not be white enough after some reports but they are really good and nice and white, loads better than the yellow they replace.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just had a look down to where the fog bulbs go no ones ever fitted them from the top !!!! Anyway going to the coast now instead of messing anymore, them fog light bulbs will get fitted when I'm really bored. Off to the bodyshop tomorrow for the spoiler fitting and a change of wheel colour just don't like silver with white.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts