Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had the chance to get another JUKE but a year newer, would you get the same colour, spec, engine, transmission, etc. again?I know some of you have experience of this already!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
NO I would get the Nismo or the DIG-T in your case the diesel is also an option as its better than the n/a petrolcolour I think I would keep the same or very possibly the Harpic BlueI would stick with the acenta premium as I dont need the leatherand given watchdog last night I will stick to having a proper key

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I had my way it would be a DIG-T. I'm 90% sure I won't have it my way though. Sarah is happy with the one she has but I think she'd be better off with a turbo under the bonnet.If anything, it will more than likely be the same again but 1 year and 18,000 miles newer.
Apparently my dealer will be offering some 'very good' deals this weekend but what I call a good deal and what they call might be two different things.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul_S wrote:If I had my way it would be a DIG-T. I'm 90% sure I won't have it my way though. Sarah is happy with the one she has but I think she'd be better off with a turbo under the bonnet.If anything, it will more than likely be the same again but 1 year and 18,000 miles newer.
Apparently my dealer will be offering some 'very good' deals this weekend but what I call a good deal and what they call might be two different things.Ring Baileys Paul. I almost gaurantee they will better the deal KAP offer They have been emailing and now texting me special offersmention the forum should get you a good dealmight not want to mention me though for that I would recommend anyone to push hard sales are really poor I read in August 59000 new cars were registered 27000 of which to dealers this year alone one dealer group has pre registered 80000 cars to hit their bonus targets

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks mate, I might just do that.Up until I opened the post tonight I wasn't thinking about this at all. Now I'm trying to work out how to convince Sarah she needs a DIG-T!Of course the fuel tank is larger so she could go a week without having to fill up...

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul_S wrote:Thanks mate, I might just do that.Up until I opened the post tonight I wasn't thinking about this at all. Now I'm trying to work out how to convince Sarah she needs a DIG-T!Of course the fuel tank is larger so she could go a week without having to fill up...fuel tank is only larger on the 4x4 why not try for the diesel same hp but more grunt than the n/a sadly still a long way off a DIG -T

·
Registered
185 Posts
It has to be the DIG T they are awesome

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
See I am getting depressed nowi really wanted a Nismo and now due to financial situation am faced without even owning a Juke let alone a Nismo and all this talk of changing for another is leaving me emotional

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn! I didn't realise it was only the 4x4.We did drive the diesel and it was quite good, but I'm really not a diesel fan. I'm not sure I could get one but the 6-speed 'box does appeal.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Deks wrote:See I am getting depressed nowi really wanted a Nismo and now due to financial situation am faced without even owning a Juke let alone a Nismo and all this talk of changing for another is leaving me emotional

Sorry mate :(I'm really not expecting them to do a deal that makes sense anyway. In a sense it makes life more complicated if they do!

·
Registered
867 Posts
As I have posted previously, mine was too good a deal to pass up on. A pre-registered dealer model with 14 miles and £3500 off list. This said, I am more than happy with the DIG -T, but would like the reversing camera, nav and electric folding mirrors (in that order). Leather looks nice, but isn't a deal breaker - so, another DIG-T, Acenta Premium or above and I might just talk myself into that rather lovely blue colour vice silver.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Paul_S, if Sarah needs convincing is that not the best time to take her to the dealer? She will try resisting everything the salesman throws at her, hence you should get a better deal.

What have you got to lose, tell Sarah if the deal isn't exceptional you will both just walk away. Also salesman hate it when you do that.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts