Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently I do not have the factory fitted SatNav in my Juke, but looking on eBay there are a few around which appear quite reasonably priced, just wondered if any one had experience of these?Deks2012-05-25 20:43:59

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I believe you will need a few extra bits aswell like the GPS antenna if you go for the connect system it has a camera facility but you will be better off not installing that as it requires a camera, that is an astronomical price

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Do they need coding to the car? I know they do for the Zed.It might be a hidden cost if you need a trip to the dealer to get it to work.The navs are good though, and the camera is a real bonus

G

·
Just a word of warning here. A member of the QQ club purchased one of these off ebay, fitted it and was happy with it until he got a phone call from the police to say that they needed a statement from him as the unit he had bought had been stolen. Happened about a month ago. Lj2.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
yes some unscrupulous sellers on ebay but there are also plenty of genuine oneswould be interested to know how the police tracked him down even more amased they could be bothered

G

·
From what I understand and piece together, they got the suspect and through his computer they were able to trace the buyers. Also they were from the Sunderland area so near to the Nissan plant. Lj2.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
that makes it very understandable, for a minute there I was thinking the connect system had its owntracking unit. I think the point here is to be careful with who you buy from especially if its on the net.thanks for the info Lj

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.