Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening folks.

The wife has scratched the sill plastic on my 7 day old Juke!

All you proud owners out there and the professionals too; what can I do to polish or buff them out? Will try to get a picture tomorrow when it's light!

·
Registered
790 Posts
not a lot if its pretty big and actually damaged the plastic , id just replace the plastic section , you can fill and paint them but they rarely get a perfect match and the cost wont be much cheaper than a replacement

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CR4ZYHORSE wrote: Not sure where you are injured, but an option might be to use it as an opportunity - evil bay item.. 120829896909

Very, very nice. Would cover it perfectly.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Chuffingheck wrote: Here you go. Picture!

"That will polish out no problem" as they say in the trade....

I think many of us will be watching this thread to see if our community can divulge some magic.
Good luck!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
CR4ZYHORSE wrote: Chuffingheck wrote: Here you go. Picture!

"That will polish out no problem" as they say in the trade....

I think many of us will be watching this thread to see if our community can divulge some magic.
Good luck!
From my limited experience of the forum, if there was a way to fix this, some of our members would know it, and be sharing it.
I was hoping to see the resulting posts, but it looks like this might be a real challenge mate

Still, keep fingers crossed...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.