Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I've had a Juke for a couple of years now and am very happy with it but it's a leased vehicle and I need to return it in more or less mint condition. The exterior is fine but the interior has a few scuffs and scratches on the door panel. I've no idea how these got there as I'm quite careful, it might have been caught by the end of the key or a ring or something, but is there any way I can get rid of them, at least so they're not clearly visible? I found on a thread on another forum from a couple of years back which recommended something like this: http://www.meguiarsdirect.com/product_detail.do?q=4610 although I'm not sure how suitable it'd be as the scratches are quite noticeable (although still just on the surface) Any ideas?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
ctrdetailing wrote:an old trick i use is a lighter , gently move the flame across the scratch , this removes all the loose ends that make the scratch more noticeable and helps to hide it like this?????

·
Registered
663 Posts
thats not funny Deks i do believe that you are allowed fair ware and tare when you return on a lease. they cant expect it back in perfect condition

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.